THUGPRO Custom Interface Themes

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
I remember when THUGPRO had a custom interface feature for a really short amount of time. You used to be able to change the color of the special bar, balance meters, font, etc.
Now, we only have presets to choose from.
I wonder why it was taken out of THUGPRO anyway. I kinda miss that feature... :(
Maybe it corrupted people's saves? Because I remember when THUGPRO used to have a problem where some people's saves wouldn't load without crashing.

Here's some proof that this feature existed back in the day.
(These are screenshots from an older version of THUGPRO.)

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:34:02 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
I remember when THUGPRO had a custom interface feature for a really short amount of time. You used to be able to change the color of the special bar, balance meters, font, etc.
I wonder why it was taken out of THUGPRO anyway. I kinda miss that feature... :(
Maybe it corrupted people's saves? Because I remember when THUGPRO used to have a problem where some people's saves wouldn't load without crashing.
wait, your using texmod? Texmod didnt even work in thug pro because i was trying to get texmod to work in this game
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
wait, your using texmod? Texmod didnt even work in thug pro because i was trying to get texmod to work in this game
No, it's not Texmod. It was a normal feature in THUGPRO back when it first came out.
It has nothing to do with textures.
There was a menu in the "Interface Themes" option called "Custom Theme" and in there, you can make your own theme and pick colors for it but it got taken out in an update a while ago.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Interesting, I never used the custom option so I forgot it even existed. We did have lots of corrupted save files back then though so that could be right.