Is it true that the warehouse from THPS1 is unlockable in THPS2?

99Style · 8 · 17973

Offline 99Style

• View Profile
On the tony hawk wikia it states on the warehouse level page that

"Warehouse appears as bonus level on PS1 and PC. Looking same as in THPS1. Is also a regular level in the GBA verson. To unlock the level in PS1, the player must do 1 million score points in any level of Park Editor in one combo. To do it quickly, just put some 5000 point gaps around the map.

Is this true or am i delusional, sure i could just pop in THPS1 or THUGPro to play it but i just want to know id this is true or not, you know what i mean?

Thanks, 99

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Yeah it's true. Warehouse, Downhill Jam (and I think one more) are in THPS2.

Offline 99Style

• View Profile
Yeah it's true. Warehouse, Downhill Jam (and I think one more) are in THPS2.

But is that on the PS1 Ports as well or just the PC version, im downloading a 100% savefile just to be sure

Offline quazz

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
It's a bit of misinformation.
To unlock the level in PS1, the player must do 1 million score points in any level of Park Editor in one combo. To do it quickly, just put some 5000 point gaps around the map.

This refers to Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX, where Warehouse and Burnside are unlockable.

But, every level from THPS1 is on the THPS2 PS1 disc.  You can follow up on that here:
http://thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3015

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile
never knew this lol, i keep finding out new stuff about thps games all the time. i thought i knew it all haha

Offline Iron Hawk

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Iron Hawk
Yea, warehouse, downhill jam, and chicago are unlockable in thps2, but only in the ios and pc ports

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
  • Daaavid Spaaaaade avatuuuur
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
for some reason I have a very distinct memory of playing as Spiderman in that top bit above the half pipe on warehouse but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the pc version which has confused me for quite a while now
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3