THPS 2 no music glitch/bug?

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
  • Daaavid Spaaaaade avatuuuur
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
So I got the game on pc and I noticed that there is no music (except for the menu) and I was wondering if there was a way to fix this issue. Also if it helps or matters I did the fix for the game crashing after completing career mode. Also I got the game on my current pc by just grabbing the files off my laptop and putting them here so I don't remember where I got it from originally.
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
yes it does
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's probably because of the way you grabbed the files. I don't have thps2 so I don't know where to look for a fix.

Best to just backup your save files and reinstall. Should be able to get the game from the links here: http://www.thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1085

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
it turns out the problem was a mod I was using to play in 1080p