THUGPro Soundtrack Master List by zipKill_FRAG

Guest · 2 · 8639

ThAEm

It seems that quite a bit of people on this forum have been asking about a "soundtrack master list" for THUGPro. Well, here it is! This list contains THUGPro-compatible soundtracks from game series such as THPS, Skate, NFS, and much more! There are also some great original mixes and even soundtracks from "other" games like Dark Souls and Tekken! And if you think there's something missing, you can submit your own soundtrack via the form. Enjoy!

OVERVIEW
Around when version 0.6 of THUGPro came out, Discord user zipKill_FRAG decided to create a form where users would submit links to soundtrack downloads since THPSX cannot host them on their site directly. Some people here have briefly referenced this list when users asked if a specific soundtrack was done already. They would often get an answer like "it's on the master list". I thought it was finally time someone would post about it here since not everyone is interested in registering a Discord account and joining the server. It would also be more convenient to have it in a place where virtually anyone can view it.

Offline DarksunMaster

• Upload Approved
  • My name is Darksunmaster, although you can Darksun
    • View Profile
Thanks for notifying us
"Look, I don't know if this will work, but I think you should have a little more faith in yourself, if you do, I think everything will go a little better." - Darksunmaster