Beverly Hills Crashing

Offline SCFoximus

• View Profile
Hey everyone! New to ThugPro, just got a new Windows 10 PC two weeks ago and was excited to play. I had no trouble installing and playing ThugPro, and every level works flawlessly... except for Beverly Hills.
I saw that it is the newest level that has been added (only a month ago), so I'm guessing that might have something to do with it, but I'm sure it should be working.

The crash happens 3-5 seconds into the level; if I head forward and up the ramp I crash when I first get air, or I can just make it around the corner going the other way. It crashes even faster if I try to move the camera. I can go a little longer if I don't do any of those things, but still crash within 10 seconds. The whole screen freezes, music keeps playing, but no other sounds keep going. It doesn't allow me to minimize the window, and I have to force close the whole game.

This happens on a clean install (default settings for the installer). I did also try a bunch of custom levels too (around 30 of them) but, like the rest of the levels, none of them crash either.

Is there anything I can try to fix this on my end?