Newcomer in need of advice

Offline thps4ever

• View Profile
Hi, I'm new here, and am quite enjoying THUG2 Pro. The character selection is overwhelming (In a good way, of course)!
What I would like to know is how I can add new characters, levels, etc to the game.
Please explain in detail.

Offline warpig

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • My website
Hello thps4ever, visit the Discord Server if you feel like you need further assistance! :) http://thpsx.com/discord/

The THUGPro folder directory you can locate it at: User/Local Settings/Application Data/THUG Pro you will be installing Custom Levels through this path.

Custom levels = Each one of these has the following files: .dat and .prx, most of the time the creator will add a "User" folder inside his/her compressed file, if this is the case drag and drop "User" on your THUGPro folder. If this is not the case use the .dat file and place it inside "Data" and .prx files (usually 3) should be inside "Pre" (which is also located under Data).

"Normal Skaters" and "Normal Skateparks" = Save any non-custom-skater and any non-custom-level at User/Local Settings/Application Data/THUG Pro/Save. If you wish you can still save these files under your THUG2 directory, locate the "Save" folder, and place your files here.

The THUG2 folder you can locate it: C_drive/Program Files/Activision/Game/Tony Hawk's Underground 2/Game, you will be installing Custom Skaters through this path.

Custom skaters = Each one of these has the following files: .ska, .skin.xbx, .tex.xbx, for this replacement-installation you have to navigate to 3 different folders.

1. Prx - Activision/Game/Tony Hawk's Underground 2/Game/Pre = Drop .prx files here.
2. Xbx - Game/Data/models/Peds = Drop .xbx files here.

After the replacement process is done for these 2 files, navigate to THUGPro folders and locate a folder named "Save".

3. Ska - User/Local Settings/Application Data/THUG Pro/Save = Drop .ska files here.

Suggestions:

1. Create a backup when replacing any file(s)
2. Your content creator should provide you with a "readme.txt" file and a set of instructions, so if this is provided to you follow that guide, this is because him or her might've used a specific model.
3. If this info was useful, share it.

http://thpsx.com/community-upload-list/

« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 12:38:06 pm by warpig »