[PSP] Tony Hawk's Project 8 Board Graphic Glitch

Guest · 3 · 9556

moemudzi

I remember first playing it on the PS2 after I couldn't find THUG2 because it was out of stock. I then managed to snatch myself a copy for the PSP. For a downscaled version, it does play well; however there does exist a glitch on the PSP where if you bail, your board resets to the default board. For example, if I had the Element board graphic on my custom skater's skateboard, bailing and fast resetting will reset the board causing the graphic to reset back to the default one. It's kind of annoying, but hey! We did manage to get a port the game on PSP.
Shame that version never gave you access to classic levels after you beat them...

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I hate that deck graphic glitch. I just think of it as the game saying "you're not worthy enough to have your own deck since you bailed on it".
I think there's another glitch in Story Mode where your skater's skin color will temporarily get messed up after viewing a gap preview.
There's also a crash bug in THUG1 Hawaii if you revert on the last ramp from the spine challenge goal from THUG1.
And yeah, kind of a shame that you can't play classic levels or even set/goto restart in freeskate.

The PSP version is the only version of THP8 that I own/play.