thpsX

still here.

News:

We out here.
Upload Approved

mute Offline

October 13, 2017, 12:09:50 PM
Newbie Posts: 6 Karma: 1

Hope this helps :) I don't know how to do this for Gimp but as long as you can index the image to 256 colors or less and save as 32bit/pixel .tga you should be fine.

Gimp works just fine with custom deck graphics as well.
The only thing with Gimp is that you gotta uncheck "RLE Compression" when exporting the image.

what is the size you say is most convenient mute? anytime i want to use defeators tool with my tga file all i get is a dat file, and thats it.. any ideas? thanks!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:02:32 PM by warpig »

If the filename ends in img.dat then you're using the th4 version of the tool.

If the filename ends in img.dat then you're using the th4 version of the tool.

All it says is .dat no .img before or after. :/

it won't be with a period.
SomeNameimg.dat
Still pretty sure you're using the th4 version of the tool.

The tool should ask you if you want to convert for Thug2 or THPS4, make sure you type "1" and enter for THUG2

well, it doesnt ask me anything really, and where would i get the updated version for this? i downloaded the sources.zip on thmods.com or sumn... damn man, this is getting too much for a fucking image LOL

hello, again... got the sources folder again and im trying to do this again. uhm everything its still the same, my guess is i have a different converter because it just doesnt ask for which game thps4 or thug2 i want the image for, in fact, i dont even get the .dat anymore. it doesnt do anything. cheers!

thpsX Home Park Uploads Skater Uploads