Underground+ released

denetii · 24 · 27107

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
only advice i can give is use the default pc thug1 layout, the xbox layout. it works a lot better. not sure about the dpad issue tho
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The inverted directional controls are not an issue with thug+, but an issue with thug1pc. You'll find that if you do not have two types of directional inputs binded (dpad+analog) and only bind one of them (dpad OR analog) that the controls are no longer inverted.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Not sure why I haven't checked this out in more depth sooner- looking SICK Ksk! Going to give it a spin tonight!!

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
Hey folks, version 1.2 has now been released. Download it here!

Apart from the wide selection of bug fixes, this update brings in proper one-button spine transfer for fully accurate PS2-style controls, and the new Venice HD+ level (the first of many THPS HD levels to come). The full change log can be seen here.

There is also a mod launcher included with 1.2, so there is a new (much simpler) installation process. The download is a full installation, so it should work with a base copy of the game or one with a previous version. Make sure to check out the updated guide in the first link.

This is a bit of a holdover release as there are more exciting things on the horizon. I wanted to include more, but opted to finalize what I have because 1.1 is so crappy and it might be a while before everything else is fully complete.

Let me know if you run into any problems!

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Great stuff Ksk! Really fun additions and great to play Underground 1 again.

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
Well, I can't seem to get a 100% perfect release! An issue has been identified with the new Venice HD+ level in which some textures appear too dark on the Medium and Low graphics settings. A hotfix will be released tomorrow to correct this.

Offline denetii

• Upload Approved
  • Are you cereal?
    • View Profile
    • Tony Hawk Archive
The hotfix is now ready. Download here!

To use, simply extract the zip file to your THUG1 directory and then launch the game as usual. There are more detailed instructions inside if you need it.

Offline TheMontanaTree

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
The damn yellow bus still crashes the WHOLE game. R.I.P THUG1 2003-2017
Ayyyyyy

Offline tomlove

• View Profile