Spider-Man from THPS2?

Offline SVNMELTER

• View Profile
Has anyone ripped the model and made it into a custom skin? Would love that as well as Darth Maul from THPS 3...

Offline letmynutzgo

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Scaters become into film :p
    • View Profile
    • FreeFlashGames567@Neocities
I did the N64 Spider-Man model from his game on N64, which is more or less the same as the THPS2 model, I do have a version that uses the THPS2 textures (because as I said, basically the same model)that I could upload later.
As for Darth Maul someone named Splinks did do a version which may or may not be in the next update(Not 100% sure)
The Funk Master will rise again!

Offline SVNMELTER

• View Profile
I did the N64 Spider-Man model from his game on N64, which is more or less the same as the THPS2 model, I do have a version that uses the THPS2 textures (because as I said, basically the same model)that I could upload later.
As for Darth Maul someone named Splinks did do a version which may or may not be in the next update(Not 100% sure)

Would you mind sending me a link to your Spider-Man skin?

Offline letmynutzgo

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Scaters become into film :p
    • View Profile
    • FreeFlashGames567@Neocities
Sure, here's the regular skin pack, like I said though, I'll upload the other one later probably
The Funk Master will rise again!

Offline SVNMELTER

• View Profile
Sure, here's the regular skin pack, like I said though, I'll upload the other one later probably

Got it working! Thanks so much. Now, if you ever get bored and want to dig out the Venom and Carnage models that would be SICK
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:33:34 pm by SVNMELTER »