still here.

News:

We out here.

A Simple Help Out Here

157 4 normal post

GokuStrikeBack (Goku.FTR) Offline

July 15, 2017, 08:02:00 PM
Newbie Posts: 8 Karma: 0
[/size]]Hi There,i am a old ThugPro Player and just now (2016/2017) i'm having some launcher issues meaning kernell32 errors, the exe not finding thug pro.dll, and other minor problems like uncapable os using gamepad (meaning i dont use managed directx to play it), and now i am stucl with 2014 thug pro since validating files dont actually finish (like random errors on the file validating) and some rare occasions i was able to open the game but i was always refused meanin my game wasn't updated so then i wasn't able to play it

Re: A Simple Help Out Here

Reply 1 July 18, 2017, 09:30:18 AM
Are you using Windows XP? That happens to me too,and i had to get an outdated version.I think thugpro doesn't run on Windows XP anymore,not since the Windows 10 Light Patch update.
                                                               [█  Youtube Channel  █]

Reply 2 July 18, 2017, 02:52:51 PM
[Portuguese]Será mesmo? eu sempre jogava até dar esses erros de atualização nunca pensei que eles excluiriam o XP pra rodar e isso inclui o InitializeCriticalSectionEx

[English]Really? I always played until It gave these update errors. I never thought they would exclude XP to run the game and that includes the InitializeCriticalSectionEx
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 07:53:07 PM by GokuStrikeBack (Goku.FTR) »

Reply 3 July 19, 2017, 09:16:48 PM
[Portuguese] O meu problema envolve exatamente o InitializeCriticalSectionEx.Parece que só foi incluído no Kernel32.dll a partir do Windows Vista para frente,e por isso não funciona mais no Windows XP.

[English] My problem involves exactly the InitializeCriticalSectionEx.It looks like it was only included in the Kernel32.dll since Windows VIsta and forward,and that's why i doesn't work on Windows XP anymore.
                                                               [█  Youtube Channel  █]

Reply 4 July 20, 2017, 02:17:27 PM
[Portuguese] Ah sério isso? Se esse PC fosse meu até utilizaria o 7 pra jogar,agora  o jeito mesmo é se contentar com o 2014 que chato isso

[English] Really? if this pc was mine i was going to update to win 7 to play,the only way is to keep the 2014

thpsX Home Park Uploads Skater Uploads