Modelling a level from scratch - Liverpool

Offline TheKosmicKollector

• 21st Century Retail Release Boy
    • View Profile
I am making a park entirely from scratch in Sketchup, with the intent of putting it into THUG PRO once those kinds of tools are available, and I thought I'd record progress of the level's creation here!
So I thought I'd first start with an Imgur gallery to detail the process and how far I've got, and you can find that here http://imgur.com/a/D8hYE

So that's how it is so far, and I'll update this thread with more pictures as I make progress. Feedback would also be greatly appreciated!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:42:29 am by TheKosmicKollector »

Offline NeVeRsOfT

• View Profile
I think this is an awesome idea and from the pics it's coming out nicely! :D

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice! That is legit. Hope to see the day when we can all make our own real levels and import them.

Offline TheKosmicKollector

• 21st Century Retail Release Boy
    • View Profile
Nice! That is legit. Hope to see the day when we can all make our own real levels and import them.

Thanks for the kind words! Won't be long now hopefully!

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Very impressive! Keep up the good work!
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
That's very cool. It's nice to see people thinking outside the box and creating unique stuff like that for the game. Hope to skate it one day :p
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Awesome!
Im looking forward to this. :D

Same as BlazE, i too hope to skate on it and maybe even paint the entire map on a game of graff, THAT would be fun!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Soaring Wings

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

I can agree on that.
- DEUS VULT!

Offline NeVeRsOfT

• View Profile
I am making a park entirely from scratch in Sketchup, with the intent of putting it into THUG PRO once those kinds of tools are available, and I thought I'd record progress of the level's creation here!
So I thought I'd first start with an Imgur gallery to detail the process and how far I've got, and you can find that here http://imgur.com/a/D8hYE

So that's how it is so far, and I'll update this thread with more pictures as I make progress. Feedback would also be greatly appreciated!

I started a Custom Level review here on THPSx and I hope your still making this level as I would love to do a review for it! ^w^
http://thpsx.com/forums/index.php?topic=494.new#new