Custom Music [THUGPRO]

W33DY · 3 · 11970

Offline W33DY

• View Profile
Hio ...

i want to put custom music into thugpro. I followed this topic  http://www.thps-mods.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1105 and added custom music into Thug2, skater_sfx.qb edited and created the bik files. Its work, but i dont know how to put it in Thugpro becouse of the .prx files. I decompiled the thugpro_qb.prx and edited skater_sfx.qb, but now comes one error:

*** error @4: WORD expected!

to compile the .prx file i use qb_packer.bat but the new file is always smaller as the orginal file, becouse that not put all in.

My question:
How i can compile it ??
And how fix the Error ??

Peace  ::)

Sorry for my bad English  :-[

Offline The_Con-Sept

• OH NO IT'S...... []Black Magic[]
    • View Profile
Of course you could always just turn the music off and have your own created playlist play on the side in WMP, or what ever player you have. Make it easy on yourself?

I understand that injecting your own created music into thug 2 would make it that much more personal... and having the ability to change the music in the background as soon as a new TA starts is much more appeasing... but the same can be done simply by creating your own playlist in WMP and just hitting the skip buttons on a media keyboard. Or assigning a macro for your computer to understand to quickly switch a track whilst in another app...
[]OH NO IT'S![]
[]Black Magic[]