Baltimore 2 min prov run contest (120$prizepool)

SicK · 30 · 17953

Offline SicK

• View Profile
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REGISTRATION CLOSED AS WE ARE FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello guys!
Posting it here cuz seems like i can't make a contest topix in here<YET!>.

So to the topic... i am anouncing 120$ prizepool BALTIMORE 2 min run contest.

You can sign for it here only. I will update competitors list everyday. So it won't be like "i caped a run here it is!". First i want to you to register for it here by just quick post "sign me in", "i am in" etc.
Then i will make a list of players and we will close registration lets say in 3-4days. After that you have time to cap your run. Don't plan it since judges will judge a prov run and they are experienced players who will spot most planed lines and shiet<yea right>. It is about 2min prov run + extra time included( any manual reset shiets are not allowed).
As i am on a oldsql  side i dont know most the shiets you guys use these days, not even know how u call those shiets but you are allowed to use most of these. I am not going to make it "no tech" only cuz i like it most. Just play your regular game and we will judge if we like it or not.

For now i am in as a judge and Konek already agreed to help me with that. I am in search for 3 more judges so PM me on NOFUNALLOWED or THPSX discord if you want to judge and i know you are experienced player/judge.

Most important things:
1) You have to register to it first by posting in this thread.
2) 2 min run +extra time as long as your combo lasts, level BALTIMORE( you can dl it @thpsx).
3) I will announce the contest start after registration is closed. In new topic that will also be posted here.
4) Upload your run on youtube (name it like this BPC<Baltimore prov contest>-playername, for example BPC_SicK) and dont make it public so only ppl you link it to can see it( i dont want any drama or ppl saying who won before we are even done juding it). You can always public it after the contest is done.
5) You will have at least 5 days to cap your run( will post more info about it after reg is closed), it doens't have to be 1st try so make sure you pick the one u like the most!
6) I will reward the winners with paypal or skrill accounts in us dollars so you need atleast 1 of these(skrill or paypal).
7) I still need 2  more judges.

Prize money distribution:
1st - 70 $
2nd - 35 $
3rd - 15 $

That's it from me for now. Feel free to ask anything here as when i write in english i fuck up a lot of the things i ve in mind.
Registration start right now and GLandHF!

SicK.

Players List:

1 ) JehC
2 ) Alive
3 ) Aron
4 ) Blur
5 ) Q-LevyTHPS
6 ) sCoTt
7 ) Drizzt
8 ) Buck
9 ) Byxor
10 ) Novo
11 ) Cdot
12 ) Guy2K.eX
13 ) Green
14 ) Oske
15 ) QwertUez
16 ) Redbull
17 ) Sinq
18 ) TommyTHPS
19 ) Plas
20 ) Mike
21 ) V1c
22 ) Prev
23 ) Thugg
24 ) Vega
25 ) Jauho

Judges:

1)SicK
2)KoneK
3)Nacho
4)Sicko
5)Tek

!REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE  20.03.2020 or WHEN 25  PLAYERS ARE IN !
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 04:47:03 pm by SicK »

Offline SicK

• View Profile
Quick update:
Nacho added to judges.

Already 8 players in. Keep registering guys. It is free :P

Offline byxor

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile