Story behind your Username

BlazE · 56 · 68786

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Shout out to ''ShutMeUp!'' The only other Latino I know on here
Why, thank you!
Ironically, i knew a few others latinos before ya. DrexTerYelen, Pinky PS and ElEson.L&T are the only i remember so far, i know that im missing someone but i can't remember.. o_o'

You forgot about your boy Rozzy.aS, from Venezuela and currently living in Spain! Whooooo, yo. The story behind my name? Rozz Williams. Rest in peace, my favorite Deathrock / Gothic Rock singer and poet. Also SMU good to see you around bro, you're one of my best friends around this community and one of the most active posters around here, keep it up because I love the content and the good vibes.

Well, now im officially confused about where were you born! :T
I always had stored in my brain "Rozzy was born in spain and went to live to venezuela" soooooo yeah, now im confused. :c

Not like i have forgotten ya, i can still edit posts. :T
I HAS THE POWUR!! <Insert voiceclip of Ricky saying "LOL" out loud and saying it means "Lots Of Laughs">

Also SMU good to see you around bro, you're one of my best friends around this community

Oh! Likewise. (And thanks!) :3
But i cannot say the same because...
YOU'RE MY BESTIEST FRIEND OF THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY! XD 😄

...and one of the most active posters around here, keep it up because I love the content and the good vibes.
Most active? Ehh, not really, life itself keeps me too goddamn busy.. <_<
And thanks again! But i don't really get the content part... Once my PC BSoD to KIA state i got nerfed to the point of not being able to progress on any actual work, so far, i can just "planificate" as we can call it. (And boy do i have too much surprises to be made, even readying some!)

Oh well, in other words, nice seeing you on this forums once again! n_n
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Shotguns?

• and brother, I hurt people
    • View Profile
I used to just go by "shotguns" when I played online as a kid. My reasoning, of course, was that I thought shotguns were cool. I remembered this when I got into THUG PRO, and since I don't recall having ever used that name anywhere else, I added a question mark to the end.

Offline RXK1NG

• View Profile
Well, basically, I`ve used this name ever since I can remember. I grew up moving a lot, and music was my outlet. My favorite band is Deftones, and they have a song called RX Queen. Well I decided to name myself way back when I was little, and first playing PC Games. So I named myself RX K1NG. It just stuck, it`s unique because nobody has it. on anything. So now that`s what I use

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Well, basically, I`ve used this name ever since I can remember. I grew up moving a lot, and music was my outlet. My favorite band is Deftones, and they have a song called RX Queen. Well I decided to name myself way back when I was little, and first playing PC Games. So I named myself RX K1NG. It just stuck, it`s unique because nobody has it. on anything. So now that`s what I use
(Psst. I named myself after a song too, shoutout to you for that!)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Zeoalexo

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
My username is also my newgrounds tag, youtube handle, and xbox gamertag. the zeo part comes from Power Rangers Zeo (I've been a power rangers fan for pretty much my whole life.) my first name is alex, and my last initial is o. put it all together and BABOOM! zeoalexo.

Offline Xane123

• THUG2 and THUG Pro are awesome.
    • View Profile
    • Xane.com (Google Sites)

Years ago, I started using the internet and signed up somewhere, can't remember where. When I did...I think I was told that people online usually add "123" to their usernames, no matter how silly it looks, so ever since then, if I sign up somewhere, I'd call myself Xane123, and alternatively Xanem123/Xanem1 if Xane123 is taken.
(I just signed up here, also! Hello, thpsX!)

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile

Years ago, I started using the internet and signed up somewhere, can't remember where. When I did...I think I was told that people online usually add "123" to their usernames, no matter how silly it looks, so ever since then, if I sign up somewhere, I'd call myself Xane123, and alternatively Xanem123/Xanem1 if Xane123 is taken.
(I just signed up here, also! Hello, thpsX!)
(Hello, Xane123!)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Konata Inoue

• View Profile
I'm not incredibly active around here, But my username Konata Inoue comes from a mix of:

Konata Izumi (Anime character) and Toro Inoue (Sony's cat mascot)
If you're going to fill your water bottle with vodka,

always make sure you have a friend with a bottle that actually has water in it.

- Thundercat (2017)

Offline Zenotama

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
Well this might seems a bit awful but mine's from World Of Warcraft. And before I had this name my Gamertag was WILD GRANNYZ because I tried to get my granny into gaming at one point. Before that its just a blur but since I wasnt online it was probably just my irl name.

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
  • Daaavid Spaaaaade avatuuuur
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
I couldn't sleep one night and was thinking about how my previous username(s) sounded too childish so I changed it to this because I thought it sounded pretty decent, I decided to keep it when in the span of a day I heard 3 people pronounce it differently and I find joy in hearing how people would pronounce it. In case anyone was wondering my previous username was "TheBigD", it was supposed to be a joke because I'm the fat one in my friend groups and my name starts with "D".
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline Chimo

• Upload Approved
  • 16yo tryna be with the bad boyz on thpsx
    • View Profile
Idk if this thread is still alive but for me it was first kind of a joke

My original Username was User for most of the time (i know very original) but then everyone of my friends started getting nicknames in japanese and i wanted to show em how dumb that was so i got me the japanese alphabet and started Spelling my irl name  T=Chi O=mo B=zu I=ki A=ka S=ari    so my name Chimozuki-kaari was born   then months later i started making music and my name was to long for a produzer name so i wanted to just use chimo (i misspelled tho and my Soundcloud name ,,Chimu'' was born) then i found Thugpro and now i stick with Chimo for games and Chimu for music
in rare occasions im still called usermed,user,usergaming,xxuserxx64 on some games but thats just where you cant change your name (also on twitch .-.)