THUG PRO issues

shame · 3 · 12325

Offline shame

• View Profile
I set up Windows 10 finally, and since then i've been having issues after reinstalling TPRO. My launcher takes like 2-3 min before it actually shows up after I click THUGPROLauncher.exe, and it takes much longer to load. I probably need a reinstall, which is fine, but I can't find my skaters save file in the Game Folder anywhere, I see the imported ones I got when I first installed but not my 'SHAME.SKA' one anywhere. Any help? I would love to not have to remap my tricks already again... Thanks in advance!

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Long load times are usually a Windows Firewall or Window Defender connection issue. Windows is most likely blocking the connection to the thugpro servers. You need to Allow the launcher and thugpro.exe through the firewall so it can check for updates/install.

As for your save files, they should be in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\THUG Pro\Save

Offline shame

• View Profile
Thanks for the fast reply! I see the save files now, thank you so much I was missing it completely. I disabled Windows Defender earlier, I thought that was the issue too, but didnt help at all :/