How To Convert 3D Models Into A THPS3 Level

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Some people might know that I imported most of the levels from the Nintendo game "Super Mario Sunshine" for the Gamecube in THPS3 for PC.
Because people kept requesting me to make a tutorial on how I did that, I have decided to upload one.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:58:41 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline Shekelmore

• View Profile
Would it be possible to convert a level to thps3 then from thps3 to thugpro? That would gives the devs something to build off of when all the levels are converted.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Would it be possible to convert a level to thps3 then from thps3 to thugpro? That would gives the devs something to build off of when all the levels are converted.
I'm pretty sure that it would be possible to do.
However, they would probably need to make rail scripts from scratch since there's no rail scripts on imported models.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:07:55 am by Skater1014 »

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure that it would be possible to do.
However, they would probably need to make rail scripts from scratch since there's no rail scripts on imported models.

This^^ among other things. I'm sure they've got a bunch of levels converted already but it takes a lot of editing to make them functional.

Offline mwb37

• View Profile
Do you think you could convert this battle stage from Mario Kart Wii to work in THPS3?  It's got jumps and the whole outside edge is a quarter pipe.
Maybe some park editor pieces could be dropped into it to fill some of the empty space.

Offline Anarchy.

• View Profile
It would be very interesting to see Mario Kart Battle Stages in THUGPRO

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Do you think you could convert this battle stage from Mario Kart Wii to work in THPS3?  It's got jumps and the whole outside edge is a quarter pipe.
Maybe some park editor pieces could be dropped into it to fill some of the empty space.

I could say without even converting it that the ramp scripts would definitely work in THPS3.
Still, rails wouldn't work though...
If they have that map on The Models Resource (or any other place to download models) then I can definitely do it.

I just checked here: http://www.models-resource.com/wii/mariokartwii/
I don't see it...

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
Bump, Well, because i have the 3d model file for Funky Stadium (and all 43 other courses for mario kart wii).

the textures show up flipped in noesis, but are normal in sketchup and stuff.

i sent all the level models to skater1014
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Speaking of THPS and Mario Kart, it surprises me no one has made a TH level in Mario kart yet, although people have been making custom MKW tracks for years. Levels like Downhill from THPS1 would be amazing in Mario Kart Wii.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
In fact, it's the cool map for GTA SA but saddly they don't have the map, but in THPS3 you can around this map but no railing or nothing like that I bet it could be Mario Kart Battle for GTA SA, but want program you use? 'Cause I wanna export it to GTA SA instead.
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord

Done

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
In fact, it's the cool map for GTA SA but saddly they don't have the map, but in THPS3 you can around this map but no railing or nothing like that I bet it could be Mario Kart Battle for GTA SA, but want program you use? 'Cause I wanna export it to GTA SA instead.
Anyone has a translation to this foul gibberish?
All i understand is "I wanna export it to GTA SA instead"...

...aren't there Mario Kart maps on GTA SA already?
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us