THUG PRO Online crashing?

Offline LudiCruz

• Upload Approved
  • Still waiting for Darren Thorne's Pro Ping Pong.
    • View Profile
Hello, I am having an issue with THUG PRO.

This doesn't seem to happen on free skate, the park editor or even when I host a game, but only when playing on other games, I am able to observe correctly and can skate around for a few minutes, but after two to five minutes I get an THUGPRO.exe crash, the log file only displays this:

[24-05-2016 @ 20:50]: Couldn't find Data\NVIDIA Corporation\ShadowPlay\CaptureCore.log
[24-05-2016 @ 20:50]: Couldn't open shaders/PostEffects.fx (3)

Could this mean I have a corrupt shader or that ShadowPlay is interfering? I don't get what that has to do with online gaming.

If anyone can aid me I will be very thankful, here are some of my specs:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Upgraded from 8.1, I've had the issue on both OS's)
Intel Core i7-4790 @ 3.60 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750
16 GB RAM

Thanks.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
My THUGPRO has been crashing online more often lately too.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Make sure you graphics drivers are up to date. I would disable Shadowplay for now and see what happens.

Offline LudiCruz

• Upload Approved
  • Still waiting for Darren Thorne's Pro Ping Pong.
    • View Profile
I tried disabling some services I probably wouldn't use while gaming, including NVIDIA GeForce Experience,some SHIELD streaming stuff i dont really use, and my WACOM service, this time I was in an online game for around twenty minutes until it crashed. The whole ShadowPlay and shader thing seems unrelated since the log file printed the same error about 25 minutes before the crash.

I should also add that I have had this issue for months on end. Thanks for trying to help sk8ace.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
That shadowplay message is really nothing.
I believe everyone gets that message and for some strange reason is the only "relevant" information people seem to post about their crash.
Shadowplay is a NVIDIA streaming service and is not the cause of your crash.