I can't get to forums when I'm in the Library

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
I can't post forums when I'm at the library because I haven't posted it in a while so could unbanned me from the library please? I go to the library everyday after pathways, and currently I'm in pathways creating this forum. And I hate to continue as guest.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:30:52 pm by skatefilter5 »
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Is it so hard to either just steal wifi or read a book?

Also, this is the General THPS discussion board, you should've made this thread on the Site suggestions board, if it's site related that is. But this thread is not really related to the game so i think it goes more on the forum side.

Oh BTW, specify in-depth about the problem, just like you or i, we're normal people, not guessing machines!
Tell us more about the problem you're having while posting, sk8ace might look it up.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:35:45 am by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
@Shut!

It bothers me too that people dont post in the appropriate sections of the forums. New people ask their questions here (in general),  in English, or in fucking Brazilian Portuguese because why not.

Skatefilter, if you want people to be able to help you, please TRY to make some sense out of what you're typing. More often than not, people can't understand what you're saying. It can be bad grammar, out of context posts, and other things you do.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I can't post forums when I'm at the library because I haven't posted it in a while so could unbanned me from the library please? I go to the library everyday after pathways, and currently I'm in pathways creating this forum. And I hate to continue as guest.

This sounds like a whole lot of personal problems.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us