Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
ive been digging a little thru VCs files but cant quite figure out how thier maps work. open to ideas if anyone has any.
I believe you can use GTASAULTIMATEEDITOR to open and load any level model from all of the 3D era games. If not you can try to use 3DRipperDX to extract the models and textures. But that gives you a very botched,ugly, and incomplete, model. You can however do it over and over again to eventually get the entire level.
You can try this or my ultra-tedious recommendation of tools, MEd for opening a 3D preview of the map and also check for the filename to find an exact object via Spark, an .img file viewer that has preview of .txd (texture format, for those who don't know) files, also Zmodeller for opening .dff files.
But again, that's up to whoever is feeling like it. :T
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
Go right ahead.

Thanks, I might post screens in a couple days. It's mostly done but I need to figure out a more neutral texture for the ramps/walls/ceiling since it's the same one and make a couple other fixes. Really enjoying the level too.

Short video showcasing the SM64 levels.

Keep them coming!

That's impressive! I really like the second half in Lethal Lava Land.

Offline TheKosmicKollector

• 21st Century Retail Release Boy
    • View Profile
This is such an exciting feature! Will we eventually see a more streamlined sharing system where it doesn't replace an existing level?

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
This is such an exciting feature! Will we eventually see a more streamlined sharing system where it doesn't replace an existing level?
I think I remember a THUGPRO dev say in the Discord that it'll still be a while before THUGPRO gets official custom level support but they'll see if they can work something out for these kinds of levels.