THPS Soundtracks for THUGPro - Direct Download Links

Offline ShOscar

• Upload Approved
  • f/k/a ThAEm
    • View Profile
    • YT channel
Here you will find direct download links to THUGPro-compatible soundtracks for every Tony Hawk game! (Even the bad ones!) I have uploaded these to MEGA in the past, but I have since taken these down and moved them to Google Drive. I have posted a link to a Drive folder containing every soundtrack I made for THUGPro including every TH soundtrack, but I thought it would be more convenient to post the THPS soundtracks here.

All soundtracks are in their explicit forms. I might also make game-rip versions with all the songs as they are in their respective games. Most songs are also encoded from lossless sources. Enjoy!

YEARGAMESONG COUNTDOWNLOAD
1999Pro Skater14Link
2000Pro Skater 215Link
2001Pro Skater 320Link
2002Pro Skater 437Link
2003Underground77Link
2004Underground 253Link
2005American Wasteland63Link
2006Downhill Jam40Link
2006Project 862Link
2007Proving Ground58Link
2009RIDE62Link
2010SHRED64Link
2010Pro Skater 2 (iOS + Pocket PC)14Link
2012Pro Skater HD15Link
2015Pro Skater 532Link
2020Pro Skater 1+259Link
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 12:25:12 am by ShOscar »
Ever seen a Pichu that can do 120 down the freeway?

Offline Dimmskii

• View Profile
Some official 'as-is' game OSTs so I don't lose them and have to remake a third time  ;D

GameDownload Link
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 Australian PC RetailDownload from Google Drive
Tony Hawk's Underground Australian PC RetailDownload from Google Drive

They are made from the very same censored streams that are on the game discs. Should be tagged and ordered in the exact same way the games have them. Let me know if anything is wrong.

If anybody can help me decode the THAW PC music wad, that would be great. The tool on THPS-Mods doesn't even extract the PS2 Underground files successfully. A tool on GitHub pre-warns that it doesn't support THAW.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 12:39:13 am by Dimmskii »

Offline ShOscar

• Upload Approved
  • f/k/a ThAEm
    • View Profile
    • YT channel
UPDATE!

Every soundtrack has been re-encoded. When I originally made most of these soundtracks back in 2018, I didn't bother to mess with each song's volume level by much, so a lot of songs sounded too loud. Every song should now be less loud and have more consistent volume levels. I used ReplayGain to calculate the loudness of each song.

RAD Tools v0.8i was used to encode every single song since it retains more of the original audio quality than the newer versions of the RAD Tools do.

I also added the THPS HD soundtrack and a collection of songs from the iOS and Pocket PC versions of THPS2.

Enjoy! :D
Ever seen a Pichu that can do 120 down the freeway?