- > Contests & Tournaments

CAP Contest #7: Deadline 4-8-18 **Completed**

<< < (2/3) > >>

ello-officer:
I uploaded mine, might crash online, but hopefully it's alright. Also the map is the sewage river in Los Angeles, there were going to be an overpass above the map, but I ran out of park space, so now there's just big piller in the centre.

Chuckiepk:
I just submitted my park.  It is supposed to be a small beach-side town.  It includes a skate park, factory, beach, river, and neighborhood. It also features gaps, goals, CTF flags, and KOTH crowns.

The games that I would recommend for this park are Goal Attack, Capture the Flag, or King of the Hill.

There are also a few hidden areas in the park.  There is a hidden underground area and also the top of the factory has an area to skate around if you can reach the top.

Secret Area Hints: - The factory rooftop can be accessed by Hip Transferring and Spine Transferring the multiple Short QP Boosters behind the houses in order to gain speed before launching off of the Coffee Shop towards the factory roof.  Or if you know how to Wall Jump Shuffle, you can just use that to get to the top instead.

- The entrance to the hidden underground area can be found if you look around the church area for a ladder.

thedodeman:
8 entries so far- great turn-out! Deadline is tomorrow evening by midnight PST.

JVCK:
Just uploaded mine. That was certainly fun to create!

thedodeman:
Submission for entries is now closed. 9 total submissions- thanks to all for your entries! The judging will now commence and we'll plan on Livestreaming the results next Sunday, April 15th!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version