The Need for Speed series

Marti · 11 · 23821

Offline Marti

• Hi
    • View Profile
Hello.

I want to talk about the Need for Speed games.
My favourite ones are Need for Speed Underground 2 and Most Wanted 2005 (the 2012 one is a piece of shit imo)
The newest Need for Speed game released in 2015 is also nice, for example the graphics, they're amazing!
But I think the story is a little bit boring, cuz you always have to do the same dumb shit.
And the video sequences are awful xD
But all in all the game makes a lot of fun.

What do you think?
Whats your favourite NFS game?
Let me know.
I like Peanutbutter.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
I don't have a favorite but ones i really liked were Hot Pursuit, Underground 1 (didn't beat it so haven't tried UG2 in-depth, i had a copy, tho) and Carbon.

Also, NFS World seems like typical EA games greedy behaviour from what i played! ē_ē
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline mwb37

• View Profile
My favorites are Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005, and Carbon.  Underground 2 doesn't have as nice of cars as Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon, so I've patched over a lot of the ones in that game with ones I've downloaded from NFSCars.  EA Games was pretty greedy with Need for Speed World, but the gigantic map from that game is nice.  Since EA took down their servers for NFS World, someone made a patch that makes the entire game playable offline and all cars and car customization options available for free.  It can be downloaded on the Elitepvpers forum, but you need to register with them to access the download links.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/need-speed-world/3767890-nfs-world-offline-server.html

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
I have 4 need for speed games for the pc, underground 1, 2, carbon, and most wanted but it was fun.
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
My favorites are Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted 2005, and Carbon.  Underground 2 doesn't have as nice of cars as Most Wanted 2005 and Carbon, so I've patched over a lot of the ones in that game with ones I've downloaded from NFSCars.  EA Games was pretty greedy with Need for Speed World, but the gigantic map from that game is nice.  Since EA took down their servers for NFS World, someone made a patch that makes the entire game playable offline and all cars and car customization options available for free.  It can be downloaded on the Elitepvpers forum, but you need to register with them to access the download links.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/need-speed-world/3767890-nfs-world-offline-server.html
mwb37, may i ask where's your cape? Cuz you're my fuckin' hero!!!

Now i hope NFS World has a nice amount of customization cuz when i pirate download it, im definitively giving it a shot! :p
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Need For Speed Underground, and Underground 2 were fucking legendary. Also, Need For Speed 3: Hot Pursuit was one of my first games ever on Playstation.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 03:49:45 pm by BlazE »
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
The Need for Speed series, eh?

I have:
Need for Speed Underground (Gamecube)
Need for Speed Underground 2 (Gamecube) (Also pirated PC version.)
Need for Speed Shift (PSP) (Only played it a few times.)

Offline LightningSam

• Viva La Sam
    • View Profile
    • Art/Interest Blog
Underground and Hot Pursuit 2 all the way, brother.

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
It all started with me and my brothers playing a dickload of NFSU2. A few memory-filled years later the disc broke and me and a friend both got NFSU1, which was a nice game, but I didn't like the lack of free roam. Around the same time me and my brother got Pro Street for the Wii. Most people didn't like it but we thought it was great. I recently replayed a pirated version of it, as well as UG2 and MW (all on PC) All games were very fun to me.

I did also play MW (2012) on PS3 but that game only had my attention for an hour or so.

I heard that in the first or second game, there was a dinosaur as secret vehicle. Thats nuts :o

My fave car: RX-7
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
It's like everybody has a strikethrough "pirated" on their posts in this thread, lol
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I remember having a copy of NFSU2 for PC,but one day the CD was gone and i had to pirate download it.It's still there in my pc,with a pirated downloaded save game,since i've no skill in the game,i got stuck in one of the Street X missions.The save is there because of the cars though,80% of my time spent with the game was free roaming with customized cars.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!