Score Challenge
Combo Mambo
Slap
King of the Hill
Graffiti
Goal Attack
Capture the Flag
Firefight.

There's also HORSE, but I don't think you can play it in THUGPro (yet)

If you have a cool idea for a new gametype/modified gametype, let out all your creative fantasies in this topic!

My idea would be a game similar to Battle Mode in Mario Kart, were you grab certain powerups to beat your opponents, it could work a bit like Firefight with power-ups throughout the map. I know it isn't very TH like, but it would be interesting to me, because of how you can manouver the maps, and the maps itself are quite different from regular ''battle'' games.

I think too many gamemodes focus on getting high ass combo's, even though I know that's the main focus of the game. I love ''different'' games, like KoTH or Scavenger hunt, and I wish there was more like it.

(ps if a topic like this already exists, show me it, and this can be removed, I admit I didn't check for a similar topic)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 11:39:57 am by Chatter »
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Not a big priority but i'd like to see something i saw before, "Reverse KoTH", where instead of selling propane, you buy it!
Jk, lol

But something like smashing other players when you got the crown, then, it removes itself after a few seconds so other players can get the crown.

But honestly, i'd like Horse online the most!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Reverse KoTH, aka Thundercloud from Mario Kart Wii?

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Perhaps.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reverse koth is basically Tag. Good idea.

Horse sounds pretty meh to me. Fine when we sucked but when everyone can get multi mill combos.. It turns into: the loser is the one that bails first.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

Horse sounds pretty meh to me. Fine when we sucked but when everyone can get multi mill combos.. It turns into: the loser is the one that bails first.

Horse is offended.
Anyway,two things:

An actual Hide and Seek mode with a more accurate hit detection and where the host selects the seeker.
An Outrun just like the NFS Outrun where you gotta get a certain distance from a player to win,and if you're losing and get past him,you have the lead.Bail animations might or not happen.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 06:10:20 pm by SK8.William »
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Horse is offended.
Anyway,two things:

An actual Hide and Seek mode with a more accurate hit detection and where the host selects the seeker.
An Outrun just like the NFS Outrun where you gotta get a certain distance from a player to win,and if you're losing and get past him,you have the lead.Bail animations might or not happen.

I thought about attempting to make a hide and seek mode out of Firefight, but never really built up enough interest to try.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
God graff: One person is made "god". They get a variable head start something like 10 seconds then everyone else can start. God player stops at zero. If the god player still has tags at the end of the game they win else the person with the most tags wins.

Pot o gold: see thaw for more information. basically a mix of koth and score challenge where you can only score while you have the pot of gold.

Reverse graff: Objects are colored at the start of the game and you're attempting to remove all of your tagged items. Kind of like a score challenge the first to complete it wins. Could also keep track of the number of objects cleared and the player with the most objects cleared wins.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 10:47:54 am by %.gone. »

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Reverse graff looks very good.
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Reverse graff sounds fun indeed, but it kinda makes me think a bit of people removing tags from walls, lol
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Reverse graff sounds fun indeed, but it kinda makes me think a bit of people removing tags from walls, lol

Wallrides  ;)
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline DoctoR

• View Profile
no manual style gamemode?

The goal in the gamemode is to hold a combo without touching the ground (stuff like no manuals, no walking etc). The winner is the one that does the longest combo without touching the ground.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
no manual style gamemode?

The goal in the gamemode is to hold a combo without touching the ground (stuff like no manuals, no walking etc). The winner is the one that does the longest combo without touching the ground.
The floor is lava from Tony Hawk Downhill Jam, maybe?
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
I like the graffiti styled gamemodes, just a shame the original is pretty much just about scoring a ginormous combo throughout the map. The untagging game sounds better to me, since skill isn't in play as much (at least not combo scoring skills).