Morten's Old "Ped Chase" Mod In THUGPRO

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
So, I decided to put Morten's old "Ped Chase" mod for THUG2 in THUGPRO and it seems to work fine!
(Best viewed with annotations on... ;))

Morten's old video w/ download link:

In my opinion, this would be awesome if this mod was normally in THUGPRO since it adds a bit more realism.

How to install (only ped chase) to THUGPRO:

- Download the mod from Morten's video.
- Extract the thugpro_qb.prx file from THUGPRO's pre folder using either prereaper or roq.exe.
- Dummy the thugpro_qb.prx file after extracting.
- Place the extracted qb & code folders in THUGPRO's data folder.
- Open the downloaded THUG2Mod(Thp8&ThpgStuff).rar file & navigate to Sk6Ped_StateLogic.qb located in Data/Scripts/Game/Ped & place it in the extracted qb folder's ped folder.
- Disable the updater (optional/not recommended) or disable your internet when launching the game.

Peds should now chase you when knocking them down in THUGPRO! (Doesn't work in every level due to how the THUGPRO devs coded the peds for those levels & only works with peds that you can knock down or peds that automatically hit you when touching them.)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:50:21 am by Skater1014 »

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
So, I decided to put Morten's old "Ped Chase" mod for THUG2 in THUGPRO and it seems to work fine!
(Best viewed with annotations on... ;))

Morten's old video w/ download link:

In my opinion, this would be awesome if this mod was normally in THUGPRO since it adds a bit more realism.

i first saw ped chase in the test level but it's look compared to skate series peds and guards chase the player.

in THUG2 ped chase was funny
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:21:26 pm by skatefilter5 »
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I can't enable Ped Chase mod in THUG2 somewhy.The files are there ready,but the game won't make it work.I have DarkDks' (DKS Mod) and THE Mod 1.3 Installed.Do you think any of these mods are blocking the files to run correctly?
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Quote from: skatefilter5
i first saw ped chase in the test level but it's look compared to skate series peds and guards chase the player.

Yeah, the security guard in the testlevel chases your skater for no reason & then gets bored & walks away lol.
(By the way, you don't need to quote every post that you reply to. Now there's a copies of the videos that I posted for no reason.)

Quote from: SK8.William
I can't enable Ped Chase mod in THUG2 somewhy.The files are there ready,but the game won't make it work.I have DarkDks' (DKS Mod) and THE Mod 1.3 Installed.Do you think any of these mods are blocking the files to run correctly?
The ped chase mod only works in the original THUG2 exe since the files are in the "scripts" folder.
If you are using the original exe and you put the files in and it still doesn't work then I don't know.
You could probably always ask Morten since he's the one who made the mod.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
Quote from: skatefilter5

Yeah, the security guard in the testlevel chases your skater for no reason & then gets bored & walks away lol.
(By the way, you don't need to quote every post that you reply to. Now there's a copies of the videos that I posted for no reason.)

Quote from: SK8.William
The ped chase mod only works in the original THUG2 exe since the files are in the "scripts" folder.
If you are using the original exe and you put the files in and it still doesn't work then I don't know.
You could probably always ask Morten since he's the one who made the mod.

security guard is a funny guy
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:27:03 pm by skatefilter5 »
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Awesome you got it working!
I remember trying to install this on my game but noticing no difference and i was too shy to ask plus my english was shit and i used google translate every second since i barely understood the language..
Good ol' 2012 times!

So, the real question is, do i just have to install it on THUG2 and it'll work on THUGPro?
This simple?
Or do i have to hack into the matrix and shit?

(By the way, i didn't check the vids yet, i'll do it later!)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I remember trying to install this on my game but noticing no difference and i was too shy to ask plus my english was shit and i used google translate every second since i barely understood the language..
Good ol' 2012 times!

So, the real question is, do i just have to install it on THUG2 and it'll work on THUGPro?
This simple?

Just like my playlist mod, I had to extract the thugpro_qb.prx file and put the files from the mod in the extracted "qb" folder for it to work.
Also had to dummy the prx & disable the updater.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Good ol' 2012 times!

This simple?

Just like my playlist mod, I had to extract the thugpro_qb.prx file and put the files from the mod in the extracted "qb" folder for it to work.
Also had to dummy the prx & disable the updater.
With the "Disable the launcher" part, i think that'd be more like the one mod that bringed back hot rod and the other manual tricks because they were accidentally removed, but yea, i get the point! Thanks for sharing!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
- Download the mod from Morten's video.
- Extract the thugpro_qb.prx file from THUGPRO's pre folder using either prereaper or roq.exe.
- Dummy the thugpro_qb.prx file after extracting.
- Place the extracted qb & code folders in THUGPRO's data folder.
- Open the downloaded THUG2Mod(Thp8&ThpgStuff).rar file & navigate to Sk6Ped_StateLogic.qb located in Data/Scripts/Game/Ped & place it in the extracted qb folder's ped folder.
- Disable the updater (optional/not recommended) or disable your internet when launching the game.

Peds should now chase you when knocking them down in THUGPRO! (Doesn't work in every level due to how the THUGPRO devs coded the peds for those levels & only works with peds that you can knock down or peds that automatically hit you when touching them.)