Teleporting with Freecam!

Poll

Should the Free Camera get access,controls and some other updates in Online Mode?

Yep,i think so,Specially because its a tool to be used with moderation,or other reasons.
Nah,i think its Okay to leave it as it is.If someone abuses,this person is kicked,or other reasons.
I am indifferent about it,because i approve both ideas shown above,or,still,other reasons.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
This is sweet! What about that THPS4 Practice level? Did you port it or it came with a mod?
It came with Levelmod, which is a mod that adds all THPS1, THPS2, THPS2X, & THPS4 levels & also unfinished THPS3 levels like Paris and the THPS3 lestlevel called "Foo".
It also adds Oil Rig as well along with an unused THPS4 level.
There was supposed to be an update that adds THUG1 levels but THUGPRO came out and pretty much killed this mod...

Oh.. Well, at least my question was answered correctly, even though i was asking about only the non-ported THPS3 maps like Airport but well, some extra info is still good! :D
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
    • thpsGoat.com | Home of Team Goat!
Check out this sweet new solid geo in Hangar :)

A bunch of these new areas are constantly being found and i am documenting them all. Posting them gradually on my website as well. Some of the areas i seen posted are possible to get to via regular glitching, but teleporting makes it 150% faster/easier. Anyway, i agree with everybody in here. We have the privilege of the free cam, we must not abuse it. Why ruin a good thing? Don't be freezing games! Everybody, including myself, hates seeing good features get abused and taken away. Play fair and have fun!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Anyway, i agree with everybody in here. We have the privilege of the free cam, we must not abuse it. Why ruin a good thing? Don't be freezing games! Everybody, including myself, hates seeing good features get abused and taken away. Play fair and have fun!
Well..

"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Check out this sweet new solid geo in Hangar :)

A bunch of these new areas are constantly being found and i am documenting them all. Posting them gradually on my website as well. Some of the areas i seen posted are possible to get to via regular glitching, but teleporting makes it 150% faster/easier. Anyway, i agree with everybody in here. We have the privilege of the free cam, we must not abuse it. Why ruin a good thing? Don't be freezing games! Everybody, including myself, hates seeing good features get abused and taken away. Play fair and have fun!

Oh yeah,i found that too.The only thing i didn't know is that it was solid.I kinda got confused in the start,but i twisted the camera and could find these :D I am sure the other pieces are also floating there because that's the THUG version of Hangar and they didn't want the classic events to work :P
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
Yeah all the floating pieces are solid. Some of them look like left over assets from classic goals but I have no clue what the others are there for lol

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Yeah all the floating pieces are solid. Some of them look like left over assets from classic goals but I have no clue what the others are there for lol

They're probably pieces from the roof that the chopper breaks when it goes up and these pieces would magically create slopes/ramps like they always perfeclty do.
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile

They're probably pieces from the roof that the chopper breaks when it goes up and these pieces would magically create slopes/ramps like they always perfeclty do.

I understand what you're saying but they aren't. Those sloped pieces are housed above the roof and simply drop in when the helicopter breaks the roof.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

I understand what you're saying but they aren't. Those sloped pieces are housed above the roof and simply drop in when the helicopter breaks the roof.

Who knows,they're probably featured in THPS2...
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Devilhole still accessible online,but invisible,though,it's visible offline,but not accessible.
PLAY IT NOW!