THUG2/THUGPRO Hidden Skaters

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Can you do something to disable it online? I feel like someone is gonna cheat...
You can't really cheat with this debug menu.
He removed the score cheat.
I tested everything online and the other player isn't able to see anything. (Even when changing your skater model!)

The only thing that might be a little bit concerning would be the goto restart menu...

Ped models are visible online for me. I can even come online to show you. Use the View Humans menu. And to run these files you need to know how to run off qb's which most people can't do so there isn't much to worry about in the way of public cheating.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
You guys need to be careful with these kinds of mods. If we start hearing rumors about people cheating online, we will be forced to take action against the people cheating.

If you are playing in your own room then you can do whatever you want.

If you are playing in someone else's room, you NEED permission from the host of that room in order to use your mods. No exceptions.

Feel free to remove any posts made by me as I understand your concern. I just figured since it seemed people are getting close to figuring it out on their own I might as well chime in. As for the people cheating online, anyone that has shit they got from me (which is only about 2 or 3 people) know not to abuse it. Things people get elsewhere I can't speak for.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You guys need to be careful with these kinds of mods. If we start hearing rumors about people cheating online, we will be forced to take action against the people cheating.

If you are playing in someone else's room, you NEED permission from the host of that room in order to use your mods. No exceptions.

Feel free to remove any posts made by me as I understand your concern. I just figured since it seemed people are getting close to figuring it out on their own I might as well chime in. As for the people cheating online, anyone that has shit they got from me (which is only about 2 or 3 people) know not to abuse it. Things people get elsewhere I can't speak for.

No need to remove the posts, I just want everyone to be on the same page. We have been lucky so far with this community.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

No need to remove the posts, I just want everyone to be on the same page. We have been lucky so far with this community.

Yeah that's why I made sure the 'Score 5 Million Points' option didn't work before posting :)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord: bailey1014
Quote from: BlazE
Ped models are visible online for me. I can even come online to show you. Use the View Humans menu. And to run these files you need to know how to run off qb's which most people can't do so there isn't much to worry about in the way of public cheating.
The way I tested it was by having 2 THUGPRO's open and I had them both on the same local server.
I was testing the view humans menu online and after changing the skater model, the other player (or game window in my case) wasn't able to see it and it still was showing the previous model.
However, I didn't leave & rejoin the room after so the model change probably didn't show up for me because of that.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
The way I tested it was by having 2 THUGPRO's open and I had them both on the same local server.
I was testing the view humans menu online and after changing the skater model, the other player (or game window in my case) wasn't able to see it and it still was showing the previous model.
However, I didn't leave & rejoin the room after so the model change probably didn't show up for me because of that.

I do it in freeskate, then go to edit skater and am able to add to it.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Hey, uhm, sorry to kinda derail the thread but i got a tiny question probably on the same topic..
So i recall someone using a skater model that was pretty much like a random ped except that he was using his own leg as a skateboard, anyone knows where to access that (or any similar) model like the one described?

I'd love to have stuff like that!
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Hey, uhm, sorry to kinda derail the thread but i got a tiny question probably on the same topic..
So i recall someone using a skater model that was pretty much like a random ped except that he was using his own leg as a skateboard, anyone knows where to access that (or any similar) model like the one described?

I'd love to have stuff like that!

You saw this on THUG Pro?

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
THUGPro, yea. It was like a few months ago. Not the alpha but the beta, perhaps recently, i think it happened before the ELA update.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
THUGPro, yea. It was like a few months ago. Not the alpha but the beta, perhaps recently, i think it happened before the ELA update.

That's pretty crazy. I can't even begin to think how it was done haha

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
You can do pretty much anything with CAS's if you know how to mod. ;)
I was able to change the color of the Space Monkeys by editing the HSV color value for the Space Monkey in THUG2's profile_ped.qb, choosing the edited Space Monkey in the Debug Menu, saving, then importing the save to THUGPRO.
(It would be awesome if I knew how to do something like this on my normal CAS...)

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
You can do pretty much anything with CAS's if you know how to mod. ;)
I was able to change the color of the Space Monkeys by editing the HSV color value for the Space Monkey in THUG2's profile_ped.qb, choosing the edited Space Monkey in the Debug Menu, saving, then importing the save to THUGPRO.
(It would be awesome if I knew how to do something like this on my normal CAS...)

I know quite a bit about how to mod but if you replace a board with a leg I'll surely be impressed.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I know quite a bit about how to mod but if you replace a board with a leg I'll surely be impressed.
Yeah, I don't know how they even did that...
Maybe they edited a qb to point a CAS part to a different model?

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

I don't know how they could do that in a way that others would see it online though

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

I don't know how they could do that in a way that others would see it online though
Well, I did the hacked color by qb editing and it shows online.
So, maybe that's how they did it.

I don't think that they used Cheat Engine because so far from what I tried, everything that had to do with editing the skater via Cheat Engine (besides skater size, there's a certain address that lets you change & save it) doesn't show online or save to the save file.