thpsx.com V5 Live

sk8ace · 46 · 56680

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Looks real good! But i think the THUGPro section needs a fix in the order.It's messed up,at least for my Windows XP.Look
SK8.William: What browser are you using? If you're on Windows XP and using Internet Explorer, then I believe you would only have IE8 which this site wouldn't support as it uses certain elements needing CSS3 and HTML5. I'd recommend, as sk8ace did, that you download and use Chrome or Firefox. If, when using one of those browsers, the issues still persists, please let us know and we can investigate further.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
I think it looks great. I kinda think the forums and main page should share a similar color scheme though to be honest. I still think the main page looks great
The reason we went with the bluish/turquoise on the forums is the yellow that we're using on the site was VERY strong as the primary color on the forums. The bluish color is a complimentary color to the yellow, and you'll see we used it in other places besides just the forum. In the Community Uploads section and the THUGPro Live Stats we use the blue. But it would probably be good to bring in some of the yellow to the forums as well to tie it in stronger to the rest of the site. Good feedback- thanks! The focus right now is to get the bugs worked out from everyone's reports, and then add some functionality and make some additional tweaks.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
I see what you mean. I will look at it and figure something out.

Are you accessing the forums from the main site (http://thpsx.com/forum/) (with page header/links)? or are you directly accessing the forums (http://thpsx.com/forums/index.php) (with no page header/links)
No header/links, even when i checked this site on PC. :l
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
No header/links, even when i checked this site on PC. :l
We're working on a fix for this. The forum software has specific ways it has to be embedded on the site. We think we have a fix in-mind but need to implement and test first. I'm going to try working on it tonight.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I added links at the bottom of these forum pages to the main site. You should stick to the main site and not the direct forum. That way you always have the header on top and the slide out menu to navigate to the rest of the site.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Aight, thanks! :D

I got a bit used to the direct forums so yeeaah, i'll see if i can get used to the thpsX home this time.. <_<

Bad news, something happened.
When i visit this page (and now also the direct forums), this is happening.

This happened once i think after clicking the "Home" button while on the non-direct forums.

After that, these won't go away! D:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:54:04 pm by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We just updated it now. Refresh and see what you think.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Well, the menu won't close, it's being an obstacle, at least the header is looking normal! :D

Also happening on direct forums... D:
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
It's like an additional menu made an appearance.. :l
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes and now you have links to the whole site from the forums. Problem solved. lol

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
I meant that the menu is always open, lol
But yea, problem partly solved! :p
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit the X and it will close. Or maybe you are still using that weird browser. Seriously, use a good one lol.

Edit: I guess your browser loaded with the menu open. It is set to be closed by default and only open when you hit the Button with the 3 horizontal lines. 
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 12:08:05 am by sk8ace »

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Can you take one more screen ShutMeUp after refreshing everything? Your links were showing up as purple and shouldn't be. I think I fixed that...

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Can you take one more screen ShutMeUp after refreshing everything? Your links were showing up as purple and shouldn't be. I think I fixed that...
The purple thing is part of UC Browser, lol, it happens when clicking a link, stays through the entire session so that isn't something you gotta fix! ;)

Hit the X and it will close. Or maybe you are still using that weird browser. Seriously, use a good one lol.

Edit: I guess your browser loaded with the menu open. It is set to be closed by default and only open when you hit the Button with the 3 horizontal lines. 
It's weird, cuz not only there isn't an "X", but also that if i click the menu button, it only makes the middle line dissapear. :l

Hitbox shows only the upperleft corner of the button, no matter where i click the menu button.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."