Teleporting with Freecam!

Poll

Should the Free Camera get access,controls and some other updates in Online Mode?

Yep,i think so,Specially because its a tool to be used with moderation,or other reasons.
Nah,i think its Okay to leave it as it is.If someone abuses,this person is kicked,or other reasons.
I am indifferent about it,because i approve both ideas shown above,or,still,other reasons.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Yeah, I have a feeling that the freecam might be removed soon now...

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
lmao i can just imagine someone getting banned from the community then getting so butthurt that they make a youtube channel dedicated to making videos stating why they think thug pro is "shit" and the amount of dislikes theyd get lol
also i was screwing with the fonts on this lol
You ever hear about video games?

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
They don't want to have to remove it. Everyone just needs to be adults about it. It's fine to mess around with friends in your own rooms. Just be reasonable in other peoples rooms. Simple.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
That's what's happening to me, I was fooling around. Everyone thinks I'm dead.  ;D

Even like that, this tool could glitch a lot in games, some players seemed to skate normally after 0 and the game doesn't seem to end/continue if you're in the mid of a combo, which could be a real problem if the tool is used by the wrong hands.

I was talking about this, actually. Let's just hope it doesn't get removed.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline TomoAlien

• Upload Approved
  • Rebel Enforcer
    • View Profile
I'd say it'd be a good idea to make it possible to use the FreeCam only if you're in free skate. A check like that shouldn't be too hard to code.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
I'd say it'd be a good idea to make it possible to use the FreeCam only if you're in free skate. A check like that shouldn't be too hard to code.

I agree, freecam in games are a problem, they could just turn a peaceful and lovely run of TA into a banhammer madness.
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

I agree, freecam in games are a problem, they could just turn a peaceful and lovely run of TA into a banhammer madness.

Yeah.We gotta use it responsibly,and not to screw up everyone.If that happens,Goodbye Screenshots and goodbye Teleports.They should make an option like ''Allow Free Camera'',that is chosen by the host.If he disables it,and the freecam is on for any user,it turns off and you teleport to one of the restarts of the level.It would be kind of good to have it in case you don't want to kick the person that is glitching the game.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

not the best choice.. Some of us want to use this as a capping tool, we'll need access in game modes.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
I agree with sk8ace. Stop that shit man, or you might get a bad reputation to the point where it gets removed or you get banned from the community.

yeah, but he not remove freecam but I don't always play around that much with the freecam, but levels I suck is the ones I don't choose such as santa cruz and thug1 levels sometimes New Orleans.

I use freecam to view the area in free skate and matches.
But that's the 3 video I only have.
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I also use freecam normally in the CAP editor by setting it to super slow & moving it to the area that I need to see better.
I hope they don't remove the ability to use it anywhere & also somehow fix the glitches.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
I find the weird glitch once I freeze myself when it hit zero, the glitch let's me skate anymore and get points in 0 seconds, that's kind of weird for me. ;D

YouTube Channel:

Gallary:

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I find the weird glitch once I freeze myself when it hit zero, the glitch let's me skate anymore and get points in 0 seconds, that's kind of weird for me. ;D

And this is what we are saying to NOT do on a random public server EVER unless the server admin's ok with it.
(Which I highly doubt that any random admin would be ok with this...)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:39:01 pm by Skater1014 »

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary

And this is what we are saying to NOT do on a random public server EVER unless the server admin's ok with it.

ok im not gonna do any glitches i games modes with freecam at least to take screenshots

YouTube Channel:

Gallary:

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Yeah.We gotta use it responsibly,and not to screw up everyone.If that happens,Goodbye Screenshots and goodbye Teleports.They should make an option like ''Allow Free Camera'',that is chosen by the host.If he disables it,and the freecam is on for any user,it turns off and you teleport to one of the restarts of the level.It would be kind of good to have it in case you don't want to kick the person that is glitching the game.

I agree, totally! That option sounds like a good idea! But i think they should make it visible if they add that. :p

"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."