THUGPRO Corruptions

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
You know how people corrupt games on emulators with ROM corrupters & stuff?
Well, I found out recently how to do corruptions with Cheat Engine so I decided to try this on THUGPRO.

WARNING: There is ear rape and lots of flashes in certain parts of the video.

Offline Shekelmore

• View Profile
Could you make a video to show how to import models like the one your using to thugpro from thug2?

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Could you make a video to show how to import models like the one your using to thugpro from thug2?
All you have to do is use the Debug Menu in THUG2 to change the skater model. Then, save and copy the save over to THUGPRO.

Offline Shekelmore

• View Profile
All you have to do is use the Debug Menu in THUG2 to change the skater model. Then, save and copy the save over to THUGPRO.

Where in the game can i find the debug menu, or do i need to install a mod?

Offline LightningSam

• Viva La Sam
    • View Profile
    • Art/Interest Blog

Where in the game can i find the debug menu, or do i need to install a mod?

http://thmods.com/mods/index.php?dir=THUG2+Mods%2F

Download and install THEMOD 1.3, go to Create-a-Skater, then select, "Pre-Made Skaters" You will find just about every playable skater in there. Make a save file, then transfer that to THUG Pro.