THUGPRO skater model question

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
  • Daaavid Spaaaaade avatuuuur
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
so recently I've dabbled in swapping models over that other people have been posting and I've almost swapped all of them except I can't find the skater models for Nigel, Hand and Eric Sparrow. Anyone know where they are hiding?
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
The Hand is SEC_Skater_Sk8Hand which is located in models/Skater_Secret.
Eric is ped_Eric located in models/peds.
As for Nigel, I have no idea where he is.

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
ped_Eric seems to not work for swapping models with thugpro
if you spit jam in someones face they will think they are dying, spit more jam in their face they will really think they are about to die, knock them out right after and they will just assume they are dead. You just read a load of pointless babble <3

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Then the game must be reading it somewhere else.
I know that ped_Eric is one of Eric's models because I put it in a custom level one time as a test.

Offline TheAussassin

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Me YooChoob
thanks for your help