thpsX.com News/Updates > Site General

Community Uploads are back up!

(1/5) > >>

sk8ace:
Got the Uploads back up and there are a few changes.

1. You need to be a forum member + be on the "Upload Approved" member group in order to upload parks and skaters. No membership is needed to download.

2. The upload page is now for both parks and skaters, not separate. Should make things seem a bit more streamlined.

3. The option to put your own "Author" has been removed in favor of using your thpsx forum username. (You will see why in future updates.)

Everything seems to be working well but let me know if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks!

Skater1014:
Sounds cool.
Now there shouldn't be any more people using fake/weird author names since it's happened a few times before.

EDIT: Just found a little bug. After joining the "Upload Approved" group, I keep getting redirected to the community uploader every time I log in or out of the forums.

ShutMeUp!:
I was thinking, the community groups could be awesome as a clan system for the forums.

sk8ace:

--- Quote from: Skater1014 on December 23, 2016, 02:05:56 am ---Sounds cool.
Now there shouldn't be any more people using fake/weird author names since it's happened a few times before.

EDIT: Just found a little bug. After joining the "Upload Approved" group, I keep getting redirected to the community uploader every time I log in or out of the forums.

--- End quote ---

I get that sometimes too, Ill look for a fix today. Not sure why it does that. I am thinking it's something to so with the session.

sk8ace:

--- Quote from: ShutMeUp! on December 23, 2016, 02:04:21 pm ---I was thinking, the community groups could be awesome as a clan system for the forums.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version