Clueless when it comes to adding custom levels

Offline LilOverdose

• View Profile
Okay so I'm having trouble with custom levels, particularly the new ones that support the 6.0.0 (custom level support system) update, kinda have no idea what I'm doing though.
Trying to install the GTASA: Los Santos Skatepark by SoulStorm64. (has the compatibility checkmark)
I took the files within the .zip and just threw them in the pre folder, didn't work. I then tried putting those same files under a folder called "User" and put them in there, still nothing.

What am I supposed to be doing? I'm a complete noob to adding extra mods to this... mod. : p

Offline password123

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
You gotta put .json and .dat files in C:/Users/<You>/AppData/Local/THUG Pro/User and you put the .prx files in C:/Users/<You>/AppData/THUG Pro/data/pre

Offline Handsprime

• View Profile
I have done that and it still doesn't work. If anyone has gotten this level to work please send a link to a working link.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
pre files go into
Users/<You>/AppData/THUG Pro/USER/data/pre
Custom content goes in the user directory of thugpro.

Offline Handsprime

• View Profile
pre files go into
Users/<You>/AppData/THUG Pro/USER/data/pre
Custom content goes in the user directory of thugpro.

Weird, I've been doing that for a while and it kept on crashing, and now it works.

Offline Laggy

• Sup.
    • View Profile
Are .dat files a requirement for it to work? The level I downloaded didn't come with any .dat files.

Offline rodafy

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile