Game Soundtracks in THUG PRO

Rdup222 · 15 · 21252

Offline Rdup222

• View Profile
UPDATE
While I want to continue this project, I screwed a few things up, And I am also considering remastering the audio quality now that I know how to do that. But until then, I have a new link up. Two links lead to a survey sheet from other fellow users, And then mines. Sure my Audio Quality isn't great and all. But It gets the job done until I finish up with remastering the quality. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NyaYDpLeWkl7vZqqKGhKGER4q6c4CpNO -My Soundtracks all together.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WP93WdpT2m6BNSQ-VvcYJxT2C-PRzGBH-B9sF1cWx0g/edit#gid=1070240030 - This is the spreadsheet, Has a shit ton of stuff on it.  More than mine. 

« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 10:58:34 pm by Rdup222 »

ThAEm

You actually don't have to put the biks in the THUG2 music folder. You can go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\THUG Pro\data\streams\, create a folder called "music" and put the biks in there. THUG Pro will read the streams from there instead of from the THUG2 folder. This is, of course, implying that you only want to use it for THUG Pro.

Offline Rdup222

• View Profile
Hmm, I honestly did not know about that. I should take note if I have to do this all over again.  Its bad enough you cannot add more music tracks in.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
This whole time I never knew that either & have been replacing biks in THUG2 folder for my modded soundtrack as well lol.

Offline Chanka

• It's a jungle out there
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
Its bad enough you cannot add more music tracks in.
OK, so apparently, I played a bit and you can technically cheat the system because it reads BOTH THUG2 and THUG Pro's music files so, you can make another batch, one to put in the THUG Pro folder, another for the THUG2 folder for a total of 106 songs.

Offline Rdup222

• View Profile
Good to know. Then this might have EVERY music track from each game then

tRIED This now. It never worked
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:50:49 am by Rdup222 »

Offline Chanka

• View Profile
    • My tumblr

Offline Rdup222

• View Profile
late reply, Mind telling me the steps of what you did?

Offline Rdup222

• View Profile

Offline ITS-CS117

• buy my mixtape (19.99)
    • View Profile
damn was setting up a playlist of songs from various tony hawk pro skater games for THUGPRO and then I see this

OK, so apparently, I played a bit and you can technically cheat the system because it reads BOTH THUG2 and THUG Pro's music files so, you can make another batch, one to put in the THUG Pro folder, another for the THUG2 folder for a total of 106 songs.
You should make a tutorial on this

Offline Chanka

• View Profile
    • My tumblr
Just go to your THUG Pro files and go to data and streams, create a file called music, so place the music there. And that's all I did and it worked.

Offline ITS-CS117

• buy my mixtape (19.99)
    • View Profile
Just go to your THUG Pro files and go to data and streams, create a file called music, so place the music there. And that's all I did and it worked.
doesnt seem to be working, I keep hearing THUG2's soundtrack instead of mine

Offline Chanka

• View Profile
    • My tumblr
doesnt seem to be working, I keep hearing THUG2's soundtrack instead of mine
Then it might be a fortunate glitch in my end or something.

Offline ITS-CS117

• buy my mixtape (19.99)
    • View Profile
Then it might be a fortunate glitch in my end or something.
I forgot to convert the files to bik X_X
Do I need to rename the bik files to the original names or can I keep the names of the original songs.

ThAEm

Do I need to rename the bik files to the original names or can I keep the names of the original songs.
You need to rename the bik files to the original names. This is so the game will actually read them.