Possible "sneak peek" at more THUGPRO levels?

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Yeah I'm not sure if Mario levels would be great for skating unless some skate-y bits were added after the fact which I'm sure could be possible. Now, if it were possible to import levels from other extreme sorts games like Aggressive Inline, BMX XXX and Evolution Skateboarding that would be amazing
Aggressive Inline, BMX XXX and Evolution Skateboarding
BMX XXX
As long as nobody request CAS parts, fine by me. ;)
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline TheKosmicKollector

• 21st Century Retail Release Boy
    • View Profile
BMX XXX
As long as nobody request CAS parts, fine by me. ;)

Haha yeah. I've never played it either but Ive seen some gameplay and the levels could be fun in the TH engine

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
Well, Matt Hoffman Pro BMX (1 & 2) levels wouldn't hurt either, since we're talking about BMX games, i haven't played those either but if the maps are like Chicago, then they must be cool as fuck! I could be wrong, tho..

Can you review these 3 games' maps for me, pleeeaaseee? ❤
Everything or most things you'll need are on emuparadise! 😜
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
  • I'm a pessimistic optimist who is Christian.
    • View Profile
They ported Atlanta from American Wasteland Special Edition, which had both it and Marseill.  If you got it new it had a grip-tape box art.  I have that version, but it was used, so no cool box art.  You're welcome.  I wish they would replace the thug/thug2 version of the pro skater 3 levels with the original when they did the pro skater 3 update, they have more character with the pedestrian chatter.  Plus on xbox they looked better.  And I never got thps3 for ps2, and because of this game I don't feel it's worth the money just for the added character. 
I'm a pessimistic optimist who is a Christian.
Praise God
Walk with me now and you'll fly with me later (DMX)
I'm on an Ultralight Beam (Kanye West)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I wish they would replace the thug/thug2 version of the pro skater 3 levels with the original when they did the pro skater 3 update, they have more character with the pedestrian chatter.  Plus on xbox they looked better.
Exactly, it doesn't feel the same with the THUG2 versions of the levels.
They should have a submenu of the THUG2 versions of the classic levels and the classic levels from the actual game itself.

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
I agree as well but, am i the only one who would love PS1 THPS3 levels?
And i rather "added" than "replaced", the more, the better, right? 😅
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
They're the same exact levels, with the same exact layouts, just one has peds and the other one doesn't.  The Xbox ones look better because of better textures, that's all.  Why keep the soulless ones?  And I hope they do that with the other classic levels as well, the school isn't the same without "YOU'RE MOTHER *HONK HONK* YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!"
Praise God

Offline uglylittleboy

• #1 Sexy Boy
    • View Profile
They're the same exact levels, with the same exact layouts, just one has peds and the other one doesn't.  The Xbox ones look better because of better textures, that's all.  Why keep the soulless ones?  And I hope they do that with the other classic levels as well, the school isn't the same without "YOU'RE MOTHER *HONK HONK* YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF!"

Nah the PS1 canada had some significant area changes over the 6th gen console version, so it's defo worthy of being included in thugpro (if possible to port)

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I was talking about the thug versions, not the ps1 versions.
Praise God

Offline Soaring Wings

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Nah the PS1 canada had some significant area changes over the 6th gen console version, so it's defo worthy of being included in thugpro (if possible to port)

yeah THPS 3 canada was completely diffrent. Instead of having a skate park, it had some kind of logging and mining town with train lines.

DownHill also had quite a few changes to it too.

Skater Island also had an outside area to it, and it actually represented the real skatepark.

Los Angeles had different textures to it and had an elevator leading up to a large electric wire.

Honestly I think it would be nice if we the players had away of recreating the PS1 THPS3 levels since most of them would be just a texture hack with a few objects and gaps added/removed.
- DEUS VULT!