Teleporting with Freecam!

Poll

Should the Free Camera get access,controls and some other updates in Online Mode?

Yep,i think so,Specially because its a tool to be used with moderation,or other reasons.
Nah,i think its Okay to leave it as it is.If someone abuses,this person is kicked,or other reasons.
I am indifferent about it,because i approve both ideas shown above,or,still,other reasons.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
That's it,you can teleport to unaccessable places using the Free Camera! I just had this idea in my mind,and went out to check it.What do you know,it worked! So here is a tutorial!

Step 1: /OBS and turn on the free camera!

Step 2: Move yourself to the area you want to go!

Step 3: /warp as you get to your destiny.

Step 4: turn off free camera.

Enjoy!
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
    • thpsGoat.com | Home of Team Goat!
i found this a few weeks ago, just kept it hush aside from showing a player or 2. kudos for finding it yourself bud. it is indeed a neat glitch.

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
i found this a few weeks ago, just kept it hush aside from showing a player or 2. kudos for finding it yourself bud. it is indeed a neat glitch.

Oh...its okay,but i am sure people will do Miracles with this feature.
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Been practicing this with SK8TA.It was really fun.
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Krad

• Administrator
    • View Profile

i found this 2 years ago

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Oh my! This is awesome!! I thought about suggesting this but it seems we can do it already! Yay! c:
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile

i found this 2 years ago

Gj.

Also, most of the solid objects outside of the level have been found. I am just now finally getting around to posting them on my site. There is some pretty neat stuff floating about..

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
Been practicing this with SK8TA.It was really fun.

That it was...  ;)

well the problem is it doesnt work in game modes but free skating but the glitches happen to me like when any modes starts i observe during trick attack then i go the warp and i got stuck in observe mode until the next game starts.

I cant fool the game to fly away during game mode like trick attack or getting away in king of the hill
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Which is the way it's supposed to be. It will get disabled pretty quick if people figure out how to cheat in games with it.

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
the thing is it shouldn't get disabled unless it disrupts the overall game, in which case it should just get fixed and not completely disabled. the only problem so far i have encountered with the free cam and game modes is the fact you can freeze your skater and ultimately keep the game going after 0, except you are frozen and once you come back to regular cam the game ends. This doesn't allow for boosting or cheating in the game mode but it can be used as a troll to piss players off which hopefully isn't a problem as we have a pretty solid community for the most part.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
the thing is it shouldn't get disabled unless it disrupts the overall game, in which case it should just get fixed and not completely disabled. the only problem so far i have encountered with the free cam and game modes is the fact you can freeze your skater and ultimately keep the game going after 0, except you are frozen and once you come back to regular cam the game ends. This doesn't allow for boosting or cheating in the game mode but it can be used as a troll to piss players off which hopefully isn't a problem as we have a pretty solid community for the most part.

That's what's happening to me, I was fooling around. Everyone thinks I'm dead.  ;D

Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That is exactly the kind of stuff that will get it taken out next update. Stop doing that! I want to use it in legit ways.

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
I agree with sk8ace. Stop that shit man, or you might get a bad reputation to the point where it gets removed or you get banned from the community.
You ever hear about video games?