quick question(s)

luke · 9 · 11496

Offline luke

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Just wondering:  how do i import maps exported from the blender addon into unmodded thug2?  I want to play my custom maps in multiplayer splitscreen.

also if your a mod on this website:  can a mod please add the word "Mario" into my Bobomb Battlefeild level?  I want people to be able to find it through search lol

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
someone already ported bob-omb battlefield. it should be on like the last page
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fixed it, Luke.

Also, I have never played splitscreen so I don't know what needs to be done to play custom levels in that mode.

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
    • thpsGoat.com | Home of Team Goat!
nothing specific needs to be done to a map other than making sure you have the spawns set up correctly for both players even then if they arent set up, both skaters would spawn at the 0,0,0 coords.

Offline luke

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
that would be me lmao

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
that would be me lmao

no. user TomoAlien already ported it. go to like the oldest custom levels. was ported back when custom levels first became possible. the secret slide and lethal lava land were already ported as well. and a wet dry world port being worked on by someone else. the LLL and secret slide are both on the same page as the bob omb battlefield port that was already done
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:59:05 pm by EvilAsh123 »
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline luke

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
nothing specific needs to be done to a map other than making sure you have the spawns set up correctly for both players even then if they arent set up, both skaters would spawn at the 0,0,0 coords.
Sorry for the possibly annoying questions, but how do i do this? I am new to ThugPro hacking.  Can I do it in the addon itself? Or hex editing?  Also which file(s) would I have to replace to add a custom level to unmodded Thug2?

Offline luke

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
that would be me lmao

no. user TomoAlien already ported it. go to like the oldest custom levels. was ported back when custom levels first became possible. the secret slide and lethal lava land were already ported as well. and a wet dry world port being worked on by someone else. the LLL and secret slide are both on the same page as the bob omb battlefield port that was already done
well crud.  i thought i had done something new. :P Whatever have a nice day tho  :D