Story behind your profile pic.

Chatter · 20 · 28264

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
After BlazE making the topic of story behind your username, I felt inspired to make this topic. So lets discuss!

My pic: Shirtless Arvo

Arvo is a mate in my online friends group, we're just some random teens on the internet as you'd find anywhere. I don't remember why or how it happened, but once in a Skype call with about 5 of us, he took off his shirt. I took this screenshot and saved it for the lulz.

When I started making this account I just made it to ask some questions, so I didn't bother with a serious profile pic. I ended up using the forums way more though, because I like it a lot. Now this pic kinda stuck with me.

If you wanted to see a real pic of me or so, you can find one in the real life pics thread.

Time to hear some others!
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Latino Skater

• Oye 18/M Latino here
    • View Profile
I like pokemon especially snorlax and this one snorlax look funny so I pick it. I don't really have any reason behind it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Tony Hawk's
Pro skater 2

Offline Boomtime

• Upload Approved
  • nerd man
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
I was trying to draw a 3D pic, but fucked up on the ear and decided to make it 2D, and got that. (The nose is the fucked up ear.)
You ever hear about video games?

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
The Miiverse post it originated from:
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk49vk2FQ

The image it originated from:

Ohhh, thank you, Wariowser! :D
(Just happy i can see avvies, okay? :c )
lol
I was playing Smash and when I paused, Wario & Roy Koopa fused so I just had to make it an avatar lol.
I just call it "Royrio".

Offline jjakye

• ingame: jaky iLL, hi!
    • View Profile

This, but with inverted colors and added random brush strokes in paint.

avant garde

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
  • I'm a pessimistic optimist who is Christian.
    • View Profile
I was obsessed with the possibility of mods + the Rockstar Editor in GTA V, but my computer is a current model 400 dollar laptop with Intel Bay-Trail graphics, so until I get help from my friend who got the game running better in 4k than vanilla at 1080p, I can't run the game.  But I spent forever on the mod-site, and got thinking "why aren't there any lore-friendly shirt mods?"  So I thought "What would Rockstar Games be in their own game?" (GTA takes place in a parody where California is San Andreas, Compton is Davis, and the FBI is the FIB.)  So I downloaded Inkscape and converted their logo into a vector graphic, and it started as Celebrity Entertainment, but that sounded stupid, so I looked at the spotlight and thought "Spotlight Games sounds a LOT cooler."  So I replaced my C with an S and now it's Spotlight Games.
I'm a pessimistic optimist who is a Christian.
Praise God
Walk with me now and you'll fly with me later (DMX)
I'm on an Ultralight Beam (Kanye West)

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
So I replaced my C with an S and now it's Spotlight Games.
Shad Morgan? lol
Y'know, you should have a nickname that is not "Death", just saying! e_e

And i know that pic is recently installed! Question, when was it made? :T

Since i often change profile pics, here's the ones i remember so far. Not in any specific order.

Confused V2, story below↓:
So after leaving Drawception, i felt like i still needed to draw, sketch, etc to please that artistic side of mine, then after finding a head reference on google images, i traced on top of it and draw other details, making this sketch that i was truly proud of.

Some time later, i got Paint tool SAI and decided to remake the drawing, i used the same head reference, that's why the chin kinda looks pointy.
After hours drawing, this drawing was born.

I say it's pretty okay but i fucked up in many things, like face proportions, shadows, eye reflections and body proportions, that's because the reference only had a head, no body whatsoever.

Normal v2, story below↓:
At the times when i was at Drawception, i needed a Christmas pic, i had the concept of the drawing but not the drawing itself so i tried making one.

It was made on Drawception's ANBT canvas, while it's pretty good for a drawing made with no references, it's pretty flawed.

I also made a few variations of it.
Like halloween.

Its name says "v2" cuz original had smaller hand, wider hair and i think no strings in the jacket.

Death Stare v2, it's like every profile pic of mine has "v2", story below ↓:
After making the confused sketch, i also had one in the head, mainly inspired by ExplodingRabbit's aliceandsven profile pic.

I decided to make a sort of Death Stare sketch. And so i did it!

I just loved the face i made on that one.

I decided to remake it but with colors!

I say it's great but still flawed, while i didn't have it as a profile pic for long, i still had it so it counts.

Old Fire Emblem style portrait. (By Sikroth), story below ↓:
When i was in Drawception, there was a thread called "Draw the avatar above as a video game character", after i drew mine and ninja'ing somebody, an user called Sikroth drew the last two avatars, mine turned out to be an old Fire Emblem style portrait, as seen in the screenshot below.

After leaving drawception, i was one day lurking for nostalgic purposes and remembered that greatly made portrait so i changed my Drawception profile pic.
 But you just said you left the place..:
I know, i left just the forums but im sort of active on the site itself. I say "left the site" mainly because i don't play there not even as close to often as i used to, so it's like i left. Im just starting games for the rookies and for my amusement.

Like a week later, i decided to change my thpsX profile pic, it will most likely stay as it is until i draw one on a PC.

Quickly-made PicsArt drawing, story below ↓:
So i was bored one day and decided to make a drawing on PicsArt...

Bad idea, with mouse you can at least draw decently, you really can't do it on a phone without a stylus. There is no precision on phone, when you need to draw on a spot, you could be drawing anywhere around said spot plus the finger covers the screen, that's no good. Im honestly stating that this drawing isn't that great, but a profile pic is a profile pic, at least i kinda learned how to draw eyes in a somewhat chibi style with that drawing.

While i got no variety on the character of each profile pic like Skater1014 does with the Depressed Plumber, Sims 4 avatar and Royrio/Wariowser, each profile pic has a story, like the names and signatures do.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 01:59:40 pm by ShutMeUp! »
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Soaring Wings

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
Okay my current one is the dude in the video. Serbia Strong.
- DEUS VULT!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
  • I'm a pessimistic optimist who is Christian.
    • View Profile
Shad Morgan? lol

My nickname is Chad Morgan.  I play as that nowadays.  And by "replaced my C with an S" I meant on the graphic I made.  That pic?  I made it this summer.  That's when it was made.
I'm a pessimistic optimist who is a Christian.
Praise God
Walk with me now and you'll fly with me later (DMX)
I'm on an Ultralight Beam (Kanye West)

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
So I replaced my C with an S and now it's Spotlight Games.
Shad Morgan? lol

Since i often change profile pics, here's the ones i remember so far. Not in any specific order.

Confused V2, story below↓:
So after leaving Drawception, i felt like i still needed to draw, sketch, etc to please that artistic side of mine, then after finding a head reference on google images, i traced on top of it and draw other details, making this sketch that i was truly proud of.

Some time later, i got Paint tool SAI and decided to remake the drawing, i used the same head reference, that's why the chin kinda looks pointy.
After hours drawing, this drawing was born.

I say it's pretty okay but i fucked up in many things, like face proportions, shadows, eye reflections and body proportions, that's because the reference only had a head, no body whatsoever.

Normal v2, story below↓:
At the times when i was at Drawception, i needed a Christmas pic, i had the concept of the drawing but not the drawing itself so i tried making one.

It was made on Drawception's ANBT canvas, while it's pretty good for a drawing made with no references, it's pretty flawed.

I also made a few variations of it.
Like halloween.

Its name says "v2" cuz original had smaller hand, wider hair and i think no strings in the jacket.

Death Stare v2, it's like every profile pic of mine has "v2", story below ↓:
After making the confused sketch, i also had one in the head, mainly inspired by ExplodingRabbit's aliceandsven profile pic.

I decided to make a sort of Death Stare sketch. And so i did it!

I just loved the face i made on that one.

I decided to remake it but with colors!

I say it's great but still flawed, while i didn't have it as a profile pic for long, i still had it so it counts.

Old Fire Emblem style portrait. (By Sikroth), story below ↓:
When i was in Drawception, there was a thread called "Draw the avatar above as a video game character", after i drew mine and ninja'ing somebody, an user called Sikroth drew the last two avatars, mine turned out to be an old Fire Emblem style portrait, as seen in the screenshot below.

After leaving drawception, i was one day lurking for nostalgic purposes and remembered that greatly made portrait so i changed my Drawception profile pic.
 But you just said you left the place..:
I know, i left just the forums but im sort of active on the site itself. I say "left the site" mainly because i don't play there not even as close to often as i used to, so it's like i left. Im just starting games for the rookies and for my amusement.

Like a week later, i decided to change my thpsX profile pic, it will most likely stay as it is until i draw one on a PC.

Quickly-made PicsArt drawing, story below ↓:
So i was bored one day and decided to make a drawing on PicsArt...

Bad idea, with mouse you can at least draw decently, you really can't do it on a phone without a stylus. There is no precision on phone, when you need to draw on a spot, you could be drawing anywhere around said spot plus the finger covers the screen, that's no good. Im honestly stating that this drawing isn't that great, but a profile pic is a profile pic, at least i kinda learned how to draw eyes in a somewhat chibi style with that drawing.

While i got no variety on the character of each profile pic like Skater1014 does with the Depressed Plumber, Sims 4 avatar and Royrio/Wariowser, each profile pic has a story, like the names and signatures do.

My favorite one out of those is the Death Stare v2,but i hope i don't ever see someone staring at me with that face.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• View Profile
I also like it, it even has the red symbol on the face for the anger, even tho it's not perfect, i can say i will probably make it even better later. 😄

Shad Morgan? lol

My nickname is Chad Morgan.  I play as that nowadays.  And by "replaced my C with an S" I meant on the graphic I made.  That pic?  I made it this summer.  That's when it was made.
Well, i was kidding! Tho i admit your profile pic looks awesome, wish i made a logo but my brain is just empty of ideas for one. :P

Also, nice to know your in-game name is Chad Morgan now, it doesn't sound as edgy like "Death" does! e_e
Was it roleplay? ._.?
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Anntire

• Upload Approved
  • Someone come kick my ass!
    • View Profile
Super easy, my first one was of my original avatar (which was meant to be me back when I had brown hair, key word here is was).

Current one looks a bit more like actual me (cept I've had a haircut since then).