I need a clan.

Welpp · 21 · 20464

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
It's all about prov m9

That's part of the problem. Those of us who used to whore on previous games can't do so without getting people crying about how long the match takes. Not everybody cares enough to learn how to prov, some people just want to play the same way they have for years.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile

can't do so without getting people crying about how long the match takes.

This is why other gamemodes exist, such as score challenge.

But 90% of this game is TA spam sadly.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline BlazE

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

can't do so without getting people crying about how long the match takes.

This is why other gamemodes exist, such as score challenge.

But 90% of this game is TA spam sadly.

Fuck score challenge. I actually enjoy Firefight but nobody ever wants to play it.
Find mods and tutorials by me at www.tnthps.us

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Fuck score challenge. I actually enjoy Firefight but nobody ever wants to play it.
Man I played KOTH the other night and my room emptied so fast my head spun. I'm still getting used to how people like to play online these days, seems very different than in the "golden years".

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Man I played KOTH the other night and my room emptied so fast my head spun. I'm still getting used to how people like to play online these days, seems very different than in the "golden years".

I enjoy Firefight, but I dislike how it's based on Surviving rather than dealing damage. This is frustrating for people who die early and are forced to do nothing but wait and observe. A survival based system also promotes camping and hiding. Also, on big maps like ELA, firefight can take too much time.

KotH is (one of) my favourites. It's unique, it's interactive, it's something everyone can play and get a fair chance at.

I shouldn't really talk about it here, as we have a Gamemode topic I made xD
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:11:39 pm by Chatter »
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Sofles_Aether

• View Profile
KotH is (one of) my favourites. It's unique, it's interactive, it's something everyone can play and get a fair chance at.
As long as your ping is good.