Added Custom Level Uploader

sk8ace · 51 · 65372

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
So how we added custom level not created parks? Is it going to be in the future update or something?

Can someone teach me how to make custom levels and convert it to THUG Pro and what tool I should use?

I'm interest with that. And a rail grind too.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:33:07 am by skatefilter5 »
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline LudiCruz

• Upload Approved
  • Still waiting for Darren Thorne's Pro Ping Pong.
    • View Profile
I can't wait to see what levels will be made and imported.

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
So how we added custom level not created parks? Is it going to be in the future update or something?

Can someone teach me how to make custom levels and convert it to THUG Pro and what tool I should use?

I'm interest with that. And a rail grind too.

You need to learn how to use SketchUp and Blender programs. (Google them)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
I'm working on a THUGPRO version of Funky Stadium from Mario Kart Wii.
I've been working on it for a few days now and it's almost complete.
I plan on making it way better than my THPS3 port.
This one will have accurate rails, ramps, OOB areas, & a loop.
I will most likely be uploading it here when it's done. (Hopefully soon, maybe in the next few days or so.)

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I added some new features to the Community Uploader. You can now "Update" your park, skater and custom level information. Handy if you need to change the Name, Description and or Picture link of a previously uploaded item.
You can also upload an updated file to a previously uploaded item. For this to work correctly, you have to select Park, Skater or CustomLevel. Then select the "Update" option. Finally, browse for the updated file and hit "Upload". If you hit "Upload" before selecting "Update", the updated file will NOT replace the existing file.

Flow for uploading a "NEW" file: Select Park/Skater/CustomLevel > Browse for desired file > Click "Upload" > Leave "New" selected > fill out item details > click "Add To Community Uploads";

Flow for replacing an existing file with a new file: Select Park/Skater/CustomLevel > Select "Update" >  Browse for desired file > Click "Upload";

Flow for updating an existing item's details: Select Park/Skater/CustomLevel > Select "Update" > Find item to update in the window below > Change desired details > Hit the "Update (Park/Skater/Level)" button below the details you just changed;

I am going to add a "Version Number" option tomorrow so uploaders can let people know when an item has been updated.

That's enough for tonight. Let me know if anyone has problems/questions!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 02:32:53 am by sk8ace »

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
Wow, awesome stuff! Would love to see non-THPS extreme sports games levels get ported/rebuilt, especially PS1 stuff. Thrasher Presents Skate and Destroy, Dave Mirra Maximum Remix, Grind Session, Razor Freestyle Scooter. Assuming anyone wants to figure out their formats.

I am going to add a "Version Number" option tomorrow so uploaders can let people know when an item has been updated.
Just throwing it out there, but might want to add a date field along with the version too, just in case the uploader doesn't label the actual readme, zip, or anything with the version number - the file dates in the original zip will still be valid for comparison. (By the way, new layout for file downloads looks great. First time I've seen it actually lol)

I'm working on a THUGPRO version of Funky Stadium from Mario Kart Wii.
I've been working on it for a few days now and it's almost complete.
I plan on making it way better than my THPS3 port.
This one will have accurate rails, ramps, OOB areas, & a loop.
I will most likely be uploading it here when it's done. (Hopefully soon, maybe in the next few days or so.)

I could see that being fairly easy to retexture to a more THPS/realistic look as well, and it looks fun gameplay wise. And of course, that would mean all the big banners need changed to Nokia and Jeep ads. And Mountain Dew and Butterfinger ads. I'd actually be interested in trying that after it comes out.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:37:52 am by AxlRocks »

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
A more realistic version of that level would be cool, but the original design gives it that nostalgic charm
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
A more realistic version of that level would be cool, but the original design gives it that nostalgic charm

True, I have no nostalgia for it personally since the last Mario Kart I played was for N64 lol But I feel the same about it. I wanted to get 8 or whatever, but with the Switch version coming, I might as well wait for whenever I get the console. (Likely scenario: 6 years later and the last Mario Kart I played is STILL Mario Kart 64)

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
Yeah. I still prefer playing the older Mario kart (64,double dash, ds) games more than the new ones. Though with mario kart levels in thug pro, once they add the go kart from thug2 story mode, as a board type, we could do mario kart battle mode, on firefight

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
Can someone port San Andreas to THUG Pro? or Vice City or Liberty City from GTA games?

Los Santos has skatepark by the way.
Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline SK8.William

• Upload Approved
  • pfp art by ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
I don't think it's possible to port the Whole San Andreas level to THUGPro,it's a very big map.I think you can upload the SA Liberty City though.
THUGPro Custom Story Mode is out!
PLAY IT NOW!

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Perhaps we could use this to create the missing THPS1/2/2x levels into THUGPro? If they are good enough, they could be implemented in an official update.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I had mentioned that in the thpsx discord. Since all that's left are 3 for thps1 and 6 for thps2, and the 2x levels, they could easily do that
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:46:49 pm by EvilAsh123 »

Offline mwb37

• View Profile
Someone should port the bike park from Bully to THUG Pro.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Someone should port the bike park from Bully to THUG Pro.
That's actually not a bad idea.