Devan's Soundtrack Collection

Poll

Which one is your favorite soundtrack from one of my packs here?

OpenMSX
0 (0%)
Transport Tycoon Deluxe
0 (0%)
Backyard Skateboarding
0 (0%)
Nintendo 64 versions on one of the THPS games
1 (100%)
Test Drive 6
0 (0%)
Other than the above (e.g. one is coming soon)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Offline Devan Wolf

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I decided to create some soundtracks for THUGPro for those to listening to those kind of cool music for skateboarding!

OpenMSX: The soundtrack for OpenTTD in MIDI format converted to audio. Contains 37 tracks. UPDATE: Added 5 more songs from old versions of OpenMSX (previously 32 tracks)
Transport Tycoon Deluxe Soundtrack: MIDI based soundtrack by John Broomhall. Contains 22 tracks.
Backyard Skateboarding Soundtrack: Original music taken from the game. 15 tracks + 8 more tracks from the GOTY version = 23 tracks total. EDIT: Fixed extra silence after every track ending.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (Nintendo 64 Version): Has 8 edited to low quality and looped songs from the Nintendo 64 version of THPS.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Nintendo 64 Version): 6 select modified songs from the N64 version of THPS2.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (Nintendo 64 Version): Same above
Test Drive 6 Soundtrack: I took the 12 WMA music files from the actual PC CD and made as a complete soundtrack

Coming Soon:
RuneScape: One of the games with a soundtrack full with dozens of MIDI tracks

Download one or all those soundtrack packs of mine above and extract it to the User folder in the THUGPro directory! Then you can listen to those music while playing!

What do you think of my cool soundtracks I made?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 07:47:39 pm by Devan Wolf »