Free Cam Create A Park Glitches

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
That took longer than I expected for it to crash lol Good finds!

I subbed too, though I thought I did months ago but apparently not.

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
    • thpsGoat.com | Home of Team Goat!
Thanks man! And yeah, surprisingly it can hold up pretty well until you merge too many menus or something else random. I am still messing around with results and such. I managed to make a gap with only one object earlier (normal gaps have 2 selections with 2 different objects and i somehow managed to only make 1 selection on 1 object) not sure exactly how i did it, have to replicate, document, and report.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Cool, I actually already knew about the area selection tool glitch.

They patched the skating with the area selection tool glitch with a glitch that's worse & can crash the game lol.

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
Yeah sadly i see the devs patch things that don't need patched that doesn't affect the game at all but their patch then creates a bigger glitch and crashes. That is one reason i stopped reporting bugs to them. The only things i report anymore are game crashing glitches and glitches that can affect online gameplay.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Yeah sadly i see the devs patch things that don't need patched that doesn't affect the game at all but their patch then creates a bigger glitch and crashes. That is one reason i stopped reporting bugs to them. The only things i report anymore are game crashing glitches and glitches that can affect online gameplay.
Yeah, I don't like when they patch the harmless bugs...
Especially the bugs that have been in other THPS games.
The slow physics glitch that I posted earlier is actually harmless with no crash issues and I only uploaded that to show other people.
I hesitated to upload it for a bit because of the possibility of the devs patching it.

Offline BloodshotBiz

• GlitchMaster
    • View Profile
yeah sadly itll most likely get patched. see, neversoft actually kept their glitches in throughout the games because they knew glitching led to more fun in the game. rip neversoft <3