thpsX.com News/Updates > Site General

Forum Theme Update

(1/14) > >>

sk8ace:
I switched everyone over to the new forum theme we will be using from now on. I wanted to do this now so we can work out the bugs/suggestions before we switch over more stuff. It will make it easier on us to fix one section at a time.

Let us know what you think and any suggestions you can think of! The last theme was heavily modified and I am sure we will need to do more to this one to make everyone happy.

Skater1014:
Man, this new look is completely different. Now I gotta get used to it.

EDIT: I don't know if you purposely added this theme switch feature, but I switched back to the old theme for now.
I found a few bugs like the spoilers, youtube, and changelog buttons looking weird when posting.
Also, signatures on profiles show up as "array".
I couldn't find the "show unread posts since last visit" button either.

sk8ace:
I noticed the missing icons for the posting buttons too, I probably have to reinstall them or just update the links.

I did purposely give people the option to switch back to the old one. I can understand it but I won't be supporting the old one anymore.

I noticed the signatures too. I will look into that as well as the Show recent posts button. 

SK8.William:
That one looks cool,but i don't know which i like better.I better start exploring it now,else i'll be lost.

sk8ace:
It's really not that bad once you find where the same buttons are.

Skater1014 , I added the Recent Unread Posts button to the "S" button at the top right of each page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version