*character request*

Offline MioTenacious

• View Profile
Hey im new here, i just downloaded THUG PRO a few days ago and i think this is the best tony hawk game ever and it's crazy because it's been made by the fans. I appreciate everything these guys do. So i started modding this game and its pretty fun, i would love to see Frank West from Dead Rising 1 in this game, you skate a lot in this game so it makes sense too. Anyway i just wanted to leave this here incase anyone is interested on making this mod, cheers:)

Offline IcyCubes

• Custom Level Contest #2
    • View Profile

Offline Cold Media

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

Offline BlackDrifterz

• View Profile
I am new on here if I posted this on the wrong tab, im sorry is just im still used to using this site but I was wondering if you guys can help me on making a character for me? I want Little Witch Academia characters (Amanda and Diana) for the custom character

Offline Xelker

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I was just about to comment saying I made Frank before, Thank you Cold Media

Offline Devan Wolf

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
How about Swift, Penny, Rod, Brody, Speedy, and Bea, etc. from Top Wing? Maybe Skater1014 could do that.

Offline HangmanHorror

• View Profile
The fact that theres still no Ronald McDonald mods baffles me, i need one asap :( been wanting it for years, even before thug pro. And now especially with the "Olliewood" map from disney skate adventure, theres a mcdonald's restaurant in there

Offline TheClampNambler

• Upload Approved
  • "Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville Welcome to jackass"
    • View Profile
We need some jackass mods, like Johnny Knoxville and ryan dunn, we already have Bam, Steve O and Wee Man, we need the rest of the gang
R.I.P Ryan Dunn 1977-2011

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
ive looked into the jackass models. im able to get the textures. but the models are in the renderware RWS format
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13