Custom Level Ideas/requests?

sk8ace · 40 · 41752

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
2x levels are almost finished. All that is left with 2x levels is subway, and a little bit of bug testing for the other ones. 2x Tampa won't be included, since it's basically already in thug pro. Might include Minneapolis, New York, and crane drop, since they are half done anyway. Crane drop only needs alpha set up on some textures, and teams, ctf, and koth. New York has verts set up, and oob nodes, and that's it. Minneapolis has verts set up too.
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline EvilAsh123

• Upload Approved
  • i like modding games files.
    • View Profile
And yes, I am the one called GoFundUrself on thug pro and ThatBronyVA13 on Discord. Me and TomoAlien are the ones working on fixing up the 2x levels
Thug Pro Username -  GoFundUrself
Discord Name -  AriannaThePrincess13

Offline Chad Morgan

• Upload Approved
  • I'm a pessimistic optimist who is Christian.
    • View Profile
It'd be nice if you guys replaced the pro skater three levels from thug and thug 2 with the xbox version for the added ambient npc chatter and ambience and better textures, same for the other classic levels from thug and thug2 with their 2x counterparts for the better textures and ambience.  At least just replace the textures, the thug and thug2 and thaw level textures are worse than the xbox version.
I'm a pessimistic optimist who is a Christian.
Praise God
Walk with me now and you'll fly with me later (DMX)
I'm on an Ultralight Beam (Kanye West)

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
And yes, I am the one called GoFundUrself on thug pro and ThatBronyVA13 on Discord. Me and TomoAlien are the ones working on fixing up the 2x levels
I also helped them test Skylines & Club.
They actually play pretty well in THUGPRO.

Offline temp

• View Profile
maybe get ps2 getaway map. And this map ratchet and clank from ps2 -->   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbvZhSghtkA   Skip to 17:40.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 02:20:15 am by temp »

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Now this isn't exactly a request but i was thinking.. Does porting models to the game also works for CAP?
Imagine porting the missing THUG1/THPS4/THPS3/THPG/etc objects to THUG Pro!

Also new themes, i can almost imagine an user-ported CAP background.
Ones i'd like to see are Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion, MAYBE Twilight Town all from Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain Of Memories and the ones from THPS3 PS1, also with a few new objects from these themes like a grindable crate, an air boosting thingy, Natas Spin-able sphere (whatever that was), ground decorations, logo billboards and many others!

But i can dream.. :l
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline NeVeRsOfT

• View Profile
I'm a big Twisted Metal fan and I'd love to have a skate-able level from any of them tho Quake Zone Rumble from Twisted Metal 2 (PSX) would be my top pick.

Side Node: I heard that "The Ruins" from Tony Hawk's American Wasteland is based off of Twisted Metal Black's level design, don't know if thats true but I can see why people would think that. XD lol

Offline SoulStorm64

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
As a suggestion what about the levels from Razor Freestyle Scooter, i can try and see to get the VRML of the level and clean it up from the n64 version but this level in particular would be nice in Thug pro  https://youtu.be/7ChFFeXsGyw?t=51s

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Any idea when more custom features will be possible? Such as:
Moving objects, traffic, peds, gaps, everything that make the levels fully complete, like real levels.

I'm not sure if or how this can be possible, but I think it would enhance creation to the max.

The levels feel a little bit dead, without personality, without these features.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
You can script that stuff in now. Seems no one cares to look any deeper into this.

Offline dlove4u2

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I would like to see:
Go Go Hypergrind and Simpsons Skateboarding.

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
How about Art Gallery, from EA Skate that as double-loops that was use for Skate 3 DLC but if you want to remake realistic skatepark, but can someone remake this level I never played EA Skate for a long-time since my PS3 is smashed.

Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
I would like to see:
Go Go Hypergrind and Simpsons Skateboarding.

how about Yanya Caballista City Skater if were gonna break into the really obscure titles?

Offline Dolt

• View Profile
I'd love to see some Aggressive Inline levels from the PS2 game. I never played it personally but I remember someone putting it in their thps videos waaaay back when.