- > General THPS(X)

New Level Ideas

(1/2) > >>

Soaring Wings:
I have been thinking about what places or thing would make a great THPS level for a while now. Here I my ideas, post what you think would be a good idea in the thread.

San Antonio TX = Great variation of terrain height. Alamo would make great pools and verts. The River walk would have many rails and kickers in it.

Denver CO = That one street that has been converted into an outlet mall would be awesome to skate on. Many cool looking buildings would work as kickers, QPs, and rails.

Lake Dolores Water Park CA = Was a water park that was abandoned and has been used as a skate park in numerous times. Slides would make nice launch ramps, the lazy river makes a nice snake run, and the pools are pools.

Nevada Test Site NV = Nuclear Blast crater would make awesome pools, and the fence surrounding it would be good place to wall ride.

Venice Beach 2016 = In case you did not know, the are where the THPS2 venice level was has been demolished. In its place a new skate park was built.

Morten:
Would be cool to see some concept art, layout sketches and reference images etc.

SK8.William:
You can make levels with the Win10 3D Builder.Skater1014 converted a custom level i made to THPS3:

rodafy:
after all the THPS levels are imported, will levels from other games be considered? if so, i really like the levels from the game Grind Session on ps1, and the ones from aggressive inline on ps2.

Anntire:

--- Quote from: Munckeyz on July 31, 2016, 08:39:02 am ---after all the THPS levels are imported, will levels from other games be considered? if so, i really like the levels from the game Grind Session on ps1, and the ones from aggressive inline on ps2.

--- End quote ---

*whispers* Jet Set Radioooooooooooo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version