Xbox One Controllers?

Dolt · 6 · 14618

Offline Dolt

• View Profile
From what I've looked online, Xpadder only allows the use of a 360 controller. However, I'm wondering if the game can support the use of a Xbox One Controller. Whether it's the use of a third party application or however, any help would be appreciated! I'm also curious, if you use a 360, or One controller does it need to be plugged into your Microsoft computer or can I run it wirelessly?

I used to play PS2 online back when tXo and ThLive were up, but when it comes to PC, i'm a bit clueless.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile
I don't have an xbox one controller but I'm pretty sure xpadder supports them.
Also, I don't think it matters if you use it wired or wirelessly although your mileage may vary.

Offline Skater1014

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Discord
Xpadder supports Xbox One controllers.
I use it all the time.

Offline AxlRocks

• View Profile
I've used an Xbone controller with Xpadder. Xbox One controllers use the same XInput standard as 360 controllers, so it should work fine.

Either way, THUGPro has XInput support as of the recent update, so you shouldn't need Xpadder for it at all. I've not used the feature, I no longer have a controller and can barely play THUGPro due to this shitty PSU in my PC, but someone else can speak more on that maybe.

You can run the Xbox One controller wirelessly with an adapter. You can buy it in a combo with the controller on Amazon or separately, however the combo might contain the older controller model, which lacks a 3.5mm audio jack, if that's even something you care about.

Also worth mentioning that you can use a PS2/PS3/PS4 controller on PC if you prefer them, though there's a bit more setup involved.

Offline %.gone.

• View Profile

Offline Dolt

• View Profile
I appreciate the help guys! I'm glad it supports the controller now. I just realized I had to customize my controls in both the off and in game settings too so it's working pretty great.