Tutorials on Level Creation?

Offline skatefilter5

• Upload Approved
  • Pro Skaters become into Arts
    • View Profile
    • My Gallary
Can someone make tutorials for me how to make a level, on blender or sketchups or even 3ds max I wanted to make Art Gallery from EA Skate, I remember I played on my PS3 in 2015, but I need help for blender but what's the plugin for THUG Pro anyways?

Too bad, Joseph Lo isn't gonna win this round but Garvy Du wins this time.

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTaPrVgeHlMq_dci_Nu74Hg

Gallary:
http://skatefilter5.deviantart.com/gallery/

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
Look around and open your eyes.

That's all we can say.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
Can someone make tutorials for me how to make a level, on blender or sketchups or even 3ds max I wanted to make Art Gallery from EA Skate, I remember I played on my PS3 in 2015, but I need help for blender but what's the plugin for THUG Pro anyways?

The best advice I can give is to check our Discord in the #mapping text channel. There are pinned items in there with tutorial videos, files, and more. Plus there is active dialog happening frequently with other Custom Level creators as well as the occasional piece of input/advice from the THUGPro devs.

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
literally nobody knows what theyre doing, were all just figuring it out as we go. i didnt have any blender experience prior to this. you just have to jump in, google everything youre not sure of, and hope youll catch onto it eventually.

it also doesnt help that blender has an absurdly steep learning curve. this isnt like photoshop or something where you can just jump right in and immediately expect to get something out of it.