Custom Level Ideas/requests?

sk8ace · 40 · 41755

Offline sk8ace

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Level options are almost unlimited now. Not everyone is going to get into making their own level. I figure we can start this thread so people can post up their ideas for custom levels.

1: Puzzle levels.
2: Racing levels.
3: Movie themed.

Offline thedodeman

• Administrator
  • Howdy.
    • View Profile
I know some are in the works, but what about porting over the missing THPS1 levels? Also would love to see some Proving Ground levels moved. Don't even know if those are possible, but would be sweet!

Offline ShutMeUp!

• I can't wait for you to ShutMeUp!
    • View Profile
    • ShutMeUp's DevonttaieArt.
Well, assets from Proving Ground could be imported by extracting them directly from an emuparadise .iso, right?

I really hope so. :T
"Winners never cheat.
And cheaters never win."
-HooL (Quite a while ago)

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
the 5 or 6 skateparks scattered around GTA5. or more 3d era GTA maps, someone got the first GTA3 island to work but  honestly i think the game might be able to handle the whole thing. would take ages to map all rail nodes though.

Offline Soaring Wings

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
This isnt really a request. But I plan on making a THUGPRO level to represent the city of Koln.

When I visited Koln back in November I kept thinking to my self. "These Courtyards, Cathedrals, Bridges, Parks, and Stairs would be able to be easily represented as a THUGPRO level.

I will draw some concept art later. But Think of the level as having the crazy spine-transfers that New Orleans has, the height variation of Manhattan, The Boxed in feeling that School 2 has, and it will be close to the size of San Deigo/Atlanta.
- DEUS VULT!

Offline Chanka

• It's a jungle out there
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr
This isn't exactly ideal but the maps from THPS3 and THPS4 on PS1/N64 might be intresting.

Also, freaking Jet Set Radio levels would be sick.

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile
This isn't exactly ideal but the maps from THPS3 and THPS4 on PS1/N64 might be intresting.

Also, freaking Jet Set Radio levels would be sick.

i agree on JSR and JSRF. the hub level in JSRF in particular would play pretty well in this. if i can find the models ill take a swing at it, im still learning all of this though.

Offline mwb37

• View Profile
Someone could port the levels from Extreme Boards and Blades, and Boards and Blades 2.  Both games were published by Activision.  The first game actually predates Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.  They were both pretty awful games though.

The Skateboard Park Tycoon games were also published by Activision.  In those games you create the parks yourself though, and actual skating is only part of it.  The most recent one was released in 2003.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 09:49:32 am by mwb37 »

Offline Chatter

• Upload Approved
  • 19/m/Netherlands
    • View Profile
The Skateboard Park Tycoon games were also published by Activision.  In those games you create the parks yourself though, and actual skating is only part of it.  The most recent one was released in 2003.

I remember those games. I played one of them and it was kinda fun, but the tycoon part was not the best and the skating was really goofy.

As for requests, I'd like to see the missing ps1, ps2 and ps2x levels.
Sup, I'm Chatter. (HN.Chatter) my Skype is thedudecalledjoris.

My clan is HN. Henchness!

I'm always LF people to play with, also wanna join a clan some day and do wars/competitions and stuff.

Offline Sattan

• Upload Approved
    • View Profile

I remember those games. I played one of them and it was kinda fun, but the tycoon part was not the best and the skating was really goofy.

As for requests, I'd like to see the missing ps1, ps2 and ps2x levels.

someone in the discord posted a screenie of London Club a day or two ago, so 2x levels are being toyed with. so stoked for London Club though, its one of the most underappreciated levels in the series imo.

Offline Hotbox

• View Profile

Offline DrButtGhost

• View Profile
I'd love to see more of the levels from 2x, THAW, and Disney Extreme Skate Adventure. Also the Big Shell level from the Evolution Skateboarding demo in MGS2 would be great.

Also, just for shits and giggles I'd love to see the Cradle from Goldeneye Source.

Offline kamer1337

• View Profile

Offline Squilliam

• Upload Approved
  • Props
    • View Profile
I would really love to see THPS1 The Mall, even if just as a custom level!

Call me crazy but I'm thinking like Crash Bandicoot levels with rails added, like the side-scrolling platformer aspect.
I mean kinda like the downhill level ideas, continually advancing through the level.
And the death pits are probably fun obstacles.

I'd like to see some classic levels/maps everyone knows but with obvious and non-obvious skatepark/thps additions.
For instance, like a Halo DM map with obvious additions to make it a skatepark.
I say this because I thought the DUST custom level was awesome but obviously it is not designed to be skated.  I think it would be way more fun and people will not really care that it is not the same "exact" map.

I'm just thinking what is already 3D mapped that is easy to integrate here, videogames obviously.
Is there anyway to link this with google maps/earth?
That would be mind blown to skate my own neighborhood / favorite skate spot etc.
I don't know anything about 3D modelling so forgive me if this is dumb.

Can you just cut and paste different parts of THPS levels together?
I don't know for specifics but kinda like that one CAP tried to do, but this time it will be real.
Just for an experiment what about like taking THPS1 Warehouse and opening the wall to the left like in THUG2 Training level and just open it into like School or any other level for testing/fun purposes.

I'm just gonna throw some games out there for the sake of ideas:
-Medal of Honor (c'mon you wanna skate Normandy beach dday from frontline and grind the machine gun nests! Don't Lie!!)
-Donkey Kong 64
-Super Smash Bros? (some of the 1p levels too?)
-Morrowind (Balmora, Seyda Neen, Vivec, Ashlands etc etc)
-Tomb Raider's Mansion from Tomb Raider III (I think?)
-DOOM first level (not real 3D I know, so maybe not :[ ....)
-Blasto
-GTAs/TrueCrimes must have tons of 3D city maps
-Resident Evil (am I hi???)
-More FPS DM Maps (007's, Quake, Unreal, COD, Halo, CS, TIMESPLITTERS?????)
-Silent Hill (hi indeed)
-Aggressive Inline/JetSetRadio/MatHoffman/ATV/Motocross (check MX Freakstyle)
-CTR (crash team racing)
-Mario Karts (wii, double dash)
-Mario Party boards? like the over world game board map, not in minigame

I support 100% anything that is easiest and fastest for more content.
I kinda get it though, newer is easier probably but not so legal...

just my 2 cents

Offline Squilliam

• Upload Approved
  • Props
    • View Profile