We out here.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10 Next
Contests & Tournaments / Re: CAP Contest #8 : Deadline 1-31-19
« Last post by Jimmy on January 21, 2019, 05:44:25 PM »
I'm also in!
« Last post by thedodeman on January 21, 2019, 05:33:49 PM »
My entry is now in, first time taking part in a CAP Contest! Accidentally submitted it before I'd finished the description, but there are gaps & goals, plus a secret hidden area.
Nice! Will look forward to checking it out.
« Last post by TheAwesomeFish on January 21, 2019, 05:28:36 PM »
My entry is now in, first time taking part in a CAP Contest! Accidentally submitted it before I'd finished the description, but there are gaps & goals, plus a secret hidden area.
General THPS(X) / Re: New
« Last post by TheAwesomeFish on January 18, 2019, 05:41:47 PM »
Similar newcomer to THUG Pro here. =D Been playing since THPS4, but never had the chance to play online due to my Rural Location.
Questions & Tutorials / Re: Scaling custom skater models
« Last post by sockpuppetkingdom on January 18, 2019, 05:12:50 AM »
you dont need to use the debug menu anymore because all the thug2 skaters are in thug pro skater select now. just hit y/triangle to make that model into a cas and scale them
that is unless the model you want to replace isn't in the skater select menu, like Nigel Beaverhausen Ass or Skate Head (two skeletons weighted to the board)

Also if you want to scale below 60
General THPS(X) / New
« Last post by AmatuerThps on January 18, 2019, 12:31:46 AM »
Wow! New member noobie here. Iím surprised to have found this site and that people still play. I played back then. Thinking about getting it started. Whoís out there?
Contests & Tournaments / CAP Contest #8 : Deadline 1-31-19
« Last post by thedodeman on January 16, 2019, 09:16:55 PM »
Welcome to the Eighth ThugPro Create-A-Park contest!

This contest is 100% for fun- the idea is for people to have an outlet for their creativity and have some fun doing it!
The winner receives: bragging rights, gets to pick the theme for the next contest, and has the option to be a judge for the next contest.
Please note: this is NOT a Custom Level contest. Entries MUST be created using the standard THUGPro Create-A-Park editor.

Theme:
Graveyard

Rules & Guidelines:
1. One Park submission per user.
2. Submissions need to be uploaded by midnight on the deadline to be entered in the contest.
3. Park must have 4 CTF flag placements to properly play Capture the Flag.
4. Park must have 1 KOTH Crown placement to properly play KOTH.
5. Parks must use the 'Crypt' piece at least four times:
Crypt piece:

NOTE: Gaps and goals are not required for this contest, but are encouraged to be included.

Judging Categories:
Look/Design       0-10 points
Playability/Flow  0-10 points
Theme Accuracy    0-10 points
Fun Factor        0-10 points     

Judges:
thedodeman, tyler, sk8ace...additional judges TBA

Deadline for submissions:
Thursday, January 31st, 2019.

Submissions:
Please Submit your entries here.

We plan to live stream the judging results via our Twitch Channel date and time TBA.
***If you would like a specific game to be played in your CAP during the live stream, request it ahead of time. Otherwise, games will be selected at random.***

Create-A- / Re: price's THUGPro custom soundtrack (Metal/Rock/Punk/Hip Hop)
« Last post by rodolfo.cirilo182 on January 16, 2019, 12:10:08 AM »
I remembered how fantastic this topic was so I came to check it out again. I was wondering if you can make another update. Iíve even gathered some songs Iíve been listening to and felt like they fit in THUG PRO.

1)The Cure- The end of the world
2)Lagwagon- Angry days
3)Descendents- Hope
4)Billy Idol and Generation X- Dancing with myself
5)Capín Jazz- Little league
6)Texas is the reason- Back and to the left
7)Jimmy eat world- Sweetness
8)Rise against- Give it all

Itís totally up to you but it would be excellent if you can make another update.
« Last post by ThAEm on January 15, 2019, 03:54:01 PM »
you dont need to use the debug menu anymore because all the thug2 skaters are in thug pro skater select now. just hit y/triangle to make that model into a cas and scale them
that is unless the model you want to replace isn't in the skater select menu, like Nigel Beaverhausen Ass or Skate Head (two skeletons weighted to the board)
« Last post by EvilAsh123 on January 15, 2019, 09:46:00 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10 Next